001. | hell shell

"gotta big strap issa laser, imma alien, issa taser

"gotta big strap issa laser, imma alien, issa taser." - young nudy

not gonna do the first chapters sex scenes because it's been over a year since ive actually written one , plus , im learning how to write his slang better so if he talks regular , just imagine you hear it in his lil accent LMAO.

June 13th, 2021.

J'ianna's POV:

"stay still!" i exclaimed to kentrell, popping him as he bucked up to me, turning around.

"say mane you pop me one more time , i'a hit yo ass back." he spoke as looked at her with a serious face.

"then let me take these lint build up ass dreads kentrell!" she shouted as she pulled him back down.

we planned to go to my mom's house tomorrow so he could meet the nigga who took my virg-i mean my boyfriend. you'd prolly say, his first 'fiRsT' ever serious relationship if he's meeting your parents.

my dad is inprisoned just like his. so we had that woman figure in our lives that showed us to way in life. mines isn't shit. i don't know about his but the way he's living, his dad needs to show him the way if kentrell is following his footsteps.

we're troubled young adults who's tryna make it alive on this so called planet named earth.

"see. i keep telling you to wash your damn dreads and you never want to, shits nasty and dried up just like your scalp." she groaned a she ran a comb through one of his thick dreads, making him buck forward, letting out a loud 'ow'.

"aye say, you gon stop talkin' about ma' damn head j'ianna." kentrell rolled his eyes as he looked back at her, before getting up, going to the kitchen.

"you rappers wanna have dreads so fuckin bad, yall leave dreads in and expect to em to be okay, still wash and take care of your hair." i spoke as i rolled my eyes, before hearing a big ass bang on the front door, making them both break their necks at the door.

"who da' fuck at my muhfuckin' door like that?" kentrell spoke , clearly irritated, as he walked his way through the door, guess who it was?

one word. 'chin.'

"say jaz, what you doin hea'?" kentrell asked as she had a jacket on, like she's been thrown out or something, note they broke up weeks ago. and she still finds a way back here, she doesn't know we're together.

well she found out.

—————

yeooo , MY FIRST CHAPTER, IM GETTIN INTO THE MIX OF THINGS AGAIN. SWAG.

requests? comment or insta @ tr9pkai (most likely I'll see them on there.)