THIRTY-TWO

jeongguk woke up to the feeling of something furry next to him, the alpha immediately running his fingers through the fur.

the ravenette opened his eyes, noticing the white wolf that was asleep next to him, the alpha smiling when he saw it was taehyung in his wolf form.

"tae?" whispered the alpha, his voice husky and rough when he spoke.

and he heard it.

he heard his voice.

for the first time in so long, he could finally hear.

jeongguk smiled widely, immediately wrapping his arms around the sleeping wolf, nuzzling his face into its neck with a content sigh.

"princess...wake up," whispered jeongguk into the wolf's ear before teasingly nibbling on it, causing the wolf to stir.

the wolf yawned, turning to look into jeongguk's alluring golden eyes.

"good morning, baby." husked the prince, the wolf staring at him with wide eyes.

"why are you in your wolf form? feeling nervous about today?" murmered the alpha, the wolf hesitantly nodding, jumping off the bed to turn back into his human form.

once he was human again, taehyung turned his head around to look at the alpha who was seated on the bed, staring at him with a smirk.

jeongguk stared at the naked omega who was seated on the floor, his eyes shamelessly trailing over the omega's body.

the alpha licked his lips, winking at the omega, taehyung blushing a deep shade of red at this.

the prince motioned for the omega to get onto the bed.

the said omega bit his lip as he made his way back onto the bed, shivering ever so slightly when the cold air brushed against his skin.

once taehyung was seated next to the alpha, he was immediately pulled onto jeongguk's clothed lap, the alpha smirking while he wrapped his arms around the omega's waist.

the prince licked his lips, taehyung looking up at him, his thick lashes fanning against his flushed cheeks.

"the mark you made keeps throbbing," whispered the alpha into the omega's ear, taehyung closing his eyes as he gripped at the alpha's shoulders.

"d-does it hurt?" asked taehyung softly, looking up at jeongguk, the alpha licking his lips as he shook his head.

"actually...it kind of turns me on." husked the alpha, trailing his hands down to squeeze taehyung's ass, the omega letting on a deep moan at the feeling.

jeongguk growled, gripping the omega's thick globes, enjoying the fact that he could finally hear the omega's moans.

taehyung's voice was deep.

deeper than the alpha expected.

and he loved it.

"you sound so beautiful, princess," groaned the alpha, pulling taehyung closer to his body, the omega gasping when he felt the alpha's clothed erection poking his ass.

the omega could only moan when the alpha suddenly started to suck on his mate mark softly.

"k-kook," gasped the omega, his mouth practically watering when he felt the alpha's large erection underneath him.

"yes, pretty?" rasped the prince, taehyung burying his face in the alpha's neck with a deep moan.

"w-we're getting m-married in eight hours..." moaned the omega deeply, the sound being music to alpha's ears as he kept sucking on the omega's mark, sending the boy into a fit of gasps and moans.

"your point?" chuckled the alpha, taehyung scowling at him weakly, his moans growing louder by the second.

"i-it's too early to be horny," whined the omega, jeongguk letting out a chuckle at this.

the alpha soon flipped them over, the omega's back colliding with the bed softly.

the prince let his plump lips trail down to the omega's soft chest, sucking on one of his perky, pink nipples, eliciting a rather loud whine from the omega.

"fuck... you're sensitive," growled the alpha, taehyung shuddering as he let his fingers run through the alpha's overgown hair.

jeongguk kept kissing and nibbling on the omega's chest, littering the skin with purple and reddish hickeys.

once he was satisfied, the alpha slipped two fingers inside his mouth, keeping eye-contact with his horny omega as he coated them with his saliva.

when they were coated perfectly, jeongguk pulled them out of his mouth, winking at the omega, taehyung's eyes to widenening ever so slightly.

"are you going to let daddy have his way for with you?" whispered the alpha with a deep growl, taehyung feeling his dick harden even more - if that was even possible at this point.

he could only stare at the half naked alpha, his breathing laboured as he nodded shyly, his face beet red by the time jeongguk probed his heat with one finger.

and in one go, the alpha slipped his finger inside the omega, taehyung groaning at the intrusion.

"ngh- k-kookie!" gasped the omega, his back arching off the bed when the alpha started to move his finger at a slow pace, taehyung already falling into a mess of moans and gasps.

jeongguk smiled, leaning down to kiss the omega's glossy lips, swallowing all of his breathy whines and moans.

"m-more," moaned the omega, his eyes rolling to the back of his head when jeongguk added two more fingers, stretching the omega even more.

"you okay?" asked jeongguk, taehyung groaning softly when he felt some pain, the pleasure soon overpowering it.

"y-yeah..." whined the omega, loving the way the alpha was fucking him with his fingers, the view of jeongguk on top of him becoming more erotic by the minute.

the alpha had a devilish smirk on his lips.

a smirk that was foreign to the omega, but it was definitely one of the reasons why he was so turned on.

taehyung screamed out when the alpha's fingers hit his prostate, his entire body shaking at the unfamiliar pleasure.

"ah! d-daddy!" moaned the omega, the little pet name he had for the alpha escaping his lips before he could even stop himself.

taehyung was beyond embarrassed at this point, moaning and whining as jeongguk's fingers abused his prostate over and over, the alpha chuckling while continuing to suck on the omega's neck.

"k-kook...i'm gonna c-cum!" moaned the raven haired omega, the prince groaning at the view of the omega beneath him.

taehyung with his curly hair messy, his eyes closed tightly as sinful moans escaped his swollen lips.

"cum for me, baby," husked the alpha into the omega's ear, that being the final straw for the omega as he finally climaxed all over his stomach and onto the alpha's abs, jeongguk enjoying every second of his omega coming undone.

taehyung's breathing was ragged, his lips ajar as he let his hands trail down jeongguk's broad back, the alpha smiling widely while planted several kisses onto the omega's face.

taehyung could only giggle at this, his breathing calming down as he held onto jeongguk.

"so, you still nervous about today?" questioned the alpha with a teasing smirk, taehyung rolling his eyes playfully before he cupped the alpha's cheeks with his smaller hands.

"now i can't wait to marry you."