01

[ aaliyah washington
17
                                                     jan 4
los angeles california ]

                                                      [ aaliyah washington                                                      17                                                      jan 4                                                     los a...

beep beep beep my phone alarm rang loudly reminding me to get up for school. i got up without hesitating and headed straight to the bathroom so i could start getting ready for the day.

it was the first day back from winter break and surprisingly i was looking forward to going back to school.

while brushing my teeth i got a text from my bestie lexie.

                                       bestie 💕🤞🏽
be ready by 7 ima come get you.
                                                                                  k bet

"threw away your love letters i thought it'll make me feel better" i sang to myself while looking for an outfit. i decided to wear a tan crop top with some mom jeans with a denim jacket and my yeezy slides. i might get dress coded but fuck them!

grabbing my mcm bag that my mother got me for christmas i headed downstairs and there my mother was drinking coffee in a robe with her bonnet on.

"goodmorning mama, alexis gonna take me to school today so don't worry." she responded back with a goodmorning and an okay. "you look very cute but dont be having the school call me cause you wanna be a sexy mama," she said to me making me laugh a little.

                                    bestie 💕🤞🏽
be ready by 7 ima come get you.
                                                                                  k bet
im outside hurry up
                                                                                coming

"bye mama alexis here," i said while walking out the door. i could hear alexis's loud ass music coming from her car. "heyy girll," alexis said while i opened the door to enter her car while movie by blxst played loudly in the background. "heyy bestieee," i replied back!

                                                                      [  jefferson
                                                                         high ]

"damn why the fuck all these bitches crowding the hallway for," lexi said loudly making me laugh cause she didn't give a fuck if people heard her. that's what i liked about her, she was a free spirit.

lexi and i became besties our freshman year and it's been like that since.

"omg it's g3" a girl yelled making us turn our head. g3 was a rapper that went to our school. he was doing pretty good for someone that's still in high school. he was opening up for rappers like lil baby and the whole nine.

"these hoes be groupies for g3 bro like it's never been that serious," i said irritated that the hallways were now crowded with girls.
———
"okay students settle down now, so we will be doing a project with mr. visco's students and you guys will be paired up with people that you're unfamiliar with." the whole class groaned.

"ah aht we will not have that type of attitude," mrs. cobbs stated. after her little announcement about the project she started handing us worksheets until she was interrupted by mr. visco and all of his 21 students.

my teacher greeted mr. visco and began naming the pairs. lexi was paired with a boy named davis. davis was cute so lexi wasn't tripping. "okay last but not least aaliyah you will be paired with gerald." everybody in the class started cracking the fuck up. "WHO TF IS GERALD," someone from the back of the class yelled.

"nigga i'm gerald," g3 said making the class go silent. "okay that's enough of that language." i rolled my eyes, i didn't want to be paired up with him. i wish i was with lexi.

"so i guess we paired up or whatever but we gon have to come to an agreement cause you know ima very busy man," g3 said confidently. "well i didn't know that," i said with a mug while getting out my seat and walking to lunch with lexi.
———
"this some bs bro i'm really paired with that nigga." "girl calm down you're paired with someone that these other girls wish they was paired with, look at it as an opportunity you can get him to hear your music," lexie said trying to make me feel better about the situation.

" "girl calm down you're paired with someone that these other girls wish they was paired with, look at it as an opportunity you can get him to hear your music," lexie said trying to make me feel better about the situation

SWIPE

liyah23._: i'm so icy ima glacier girl 😍❄️
view all 123 comments
lexlex: my best is better than yours 😍💞
officialg3: hey partner
mercedes9: @officialg3 you're mine stop embarrassing me

———

so like this my first story so don't mind the mistakes and please give your opinions and your predictions