Virtues of the Villainess

Note:
·       The ratings and comments are based on my opinion and I admit that these can affect people's expectations towards these recommended works so you may ignore it.
·       Always include a 'spoiler warning' if ever you want to mention clips of the work.
·        You may come back to the comment section to give out your opinion and what you feel towards the work when you're done reading.
·        I won't be including nor replying to questions regarding where you could read this. There are apps and I know there's very few of them so the most reliable place to read are those where you could find online. Just search in 'google' and there would be a bunch of sites where you could read.

Terms: (Source: Online dictionaries)
·        Manhwa/Webtoon - is the general Korean term for comics and print cartoons (common usage also includes animated cartoons).
·        Manhua - Chinese comics originally produced in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, often including Chinese translations of Japanese manga.
·        Manga - are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan.
·        Isekai – is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe.
·        Shoujo - is a Japanese word for 'girl'. Its nature is to target a young female audience.
·        Shounen – is a genre of Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience, typically characterized by action-filled plots.
·        Josei – is a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women. Josei comics can portray realistic romance, as opposed to the mostly idealized romance of shoujo manga, but it does not always have to be.
·       Gender Bender - a term that describes an Anime or Manga Genre, that combats traditional gender roles like Cross-Dressing where boys dress up as girls or girls dress up as boys.

By: Bae heejin / KoonacOther name/s: Ginger and the Cursed PrinceGenre/s: Fantasy, Romance, Comedy, Magic, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience)Status: OngoingChapters: 55+Summary: For hopeless romantic Ginger Torte, getting eng...

Other name/s: Ginger and the Cursed Prince
Genre/s: Fantasy, Romance, Comedy, Magic, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience)
Status: Ongoing
Chapters: 55+
Summary:
For hopeless romantic Ginger Torte, getting engaged to the man of her dreams is a fairy tale come true. It isn't long before she realizes the gut-wrenching truth — her fiancé has been seduced by her rival! The heartbroken Ginger finds solace in a new book that recounts the tale of a young woman and a cursed prince...But to her horror, the protagonist turns out to be none other than her beautiful nemesis, Lerazie! As reality unfolds according to the book, both ladies fall in love with the handsome prince at first sight. Ginger vows to steal both the spotlight and the prince's heart! But, does this story harbor a sinister secret?
Rating: 10/10
Comment: It's one of my top-most favourites and I genuinely love the art and the plot. The female lead is okay and I honestly don't have anything wrong with her. As for the male lead, I truly admire that he gets quite possessive with the female lead even when he (probably) never thought about what he truly feels towards her. Though (I think) this is something that we might dislike since in most cases, the female lead ends up getting hurt because the male lead either doesn't want to admit his feelings or he doesn't want to think too deeply about whatever he feels towards the female lead which ends up confusing her, the female lead isn't too fazed about it. She probably doesn't want to let it bother her or hurt her but whatever the reason is, I genuinely think that she seems okay because she hangs out with the male lead and do things together in which it feels as if they're an actual couple. This most likely seems confusing so please ignore it if it is but please check this out because it's really nice and we might have different opinions towards it so don't let my comment ruin this beautiful work.