Lady Baby

Note:
· The ratings and comments are based on my opinion and I admit that these can affect people's expectations towards these recommended works so you may ignore it.
· Always include a 'spoiler warning' if ever you want to mention clips of the work.
· You may come back to the comment section to give out your opinion and what you feel towards the work when you're done reading.
· I won't be including nor replying to questions regarding where you could read this. There are apps and I know there's very few of them so the most reliable place to read are those where you could find online. Just search in 'google' and there would be a bunch of sites where you could read.

Terms: (Source: Online dictionaries)
· Manhwa/Webtoon - is the general Korean term for comics and print cartoons (common usage also includes animated cartoons).
· Manhua - Chinese comics originally produced in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, often including Chinese translations of Japanese manga.
· Manga - are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan.
· Isekai – is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe.
· Shoujo - is a Japanese word for 'girl'. Its nature is to target a young female audience.
· Shounen – is a genre of Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience, typically characterized by action-filled plots.
· Josei – is a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women. Josei comics can portray realistic romance, as opposed to the mostly idealized romance of shoujo manga, but it does not always have to be.
· Gender Bender - a term that describes an Anime or Manga Genre, that combats traditional gender roles like Cross-Dressing where boys dress up as girls or girls dress up as boys.

By: Pingmin, Ju HyeonGenre/s: Fantasy, Mystery, Romance, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience), Historical, SupernaturalStatus: Ongoing Chapters: 120+Synopsis: Calliope has suffered through nature's law and many accidents

Genre/s: Fantasy, Mystery, Romance, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience), Historical, Supernatural
Status: Ongoing
Chapters: 120+
Synopsis:
Calliope has suffered through nature's law and many accidents. Her family was murdered and an ongoing war ended her life, but she traveled back in time to when she was born?! While Calliope slowly grows, will she be able to figure out who killed her family and stop them in time?
Rating: 10/10
Comment: Once again, it is one of the few manhwas that I deeply fell in love with. Take note that I didn't read the summary nor the synopsis before reading this one and I'm telling you this because I initially wanted to try a new kind of manhwa (without any sort of romance) and assumed that this was a little different from the others since I saw a couple of baby characters and families in this, and I was deeply interested in those kinds of stories at that time (Last January 2021). First, I want to start off on how cute the female lead is. It was hard to keep in mind that she had the mind of teenager who's close to adulthood and it was a very good thing because I sincerely enjoyed the whole plot. Secondly, I love her family. Her parents are a cute couple and I find her dad incredibly funny — not because of his personality but the way he reacts because of his daughter. Her brothers go second next to her parents. I genuinely love the female lead's older brother. It's probably just me but I really like characters with anything dark blue on — hair, eyes, and/or clothes and I personally like how he seemed to have a cold-hearted personality at the beginning but eventually, he showed that he really did care for his sister. Thirdly, the female lead grew up so well and she's really REALLY admirable and as much as I want to be her, the male lead fits her perfectly and he's someone who has a sort of similar personality as the female lead, and I admit...they really do suit each other. Lastly, there are numerous male characters in the manhwa and I think it's really nice that they either show up every after a couple of chapters or another male character takes up our attention which would most likely distract us from the male character that we originally fangirl/boyed about because usually, they would be in a couple of chapters (referring to those supporting characters) and then they disappear after quite a long time which sucks especially when we don't know who to fangirl/boy over or at least find a character (other than the main ones) to motivate us to continue reading. Anyways, don't pay too much attention on the last one because we all have different preferences and please, I highly encourage you to read this one!