✉ Note ✉

PLEASE READ TILL THE END ♡

This book is a list of all my favorite manhwas, manhuas and mangas. Though I'm quite sure that it's mostly manhwas in my recommendations, I genuinely hope that it's not something that would prevent you from continuing on from here. These recommendations are not chosen randomly, and I've personally read them and enjoyed each one of them.

I'm a high school student and these works that were worked so hard on and spent a lot of time on entertained me a lot as we are in quarantine. I genuinely like that I have something to enjoy and spend a lot of time on despite just being at home so let us not forget the point of reading all these.

No one has complained about me posting manhwa recommendations a lot more than manhuas and mangas but even so, I just want to convey this message before someone does send a hurtful message or comment. I want to share what I feel are special to me. I also want to include that it's mostly historical romance and as much as I want to have a fair amount of historical and modern romance works, I really hope you understand that I can't forcefully read these. I think that it all starts with a growing interest and I don't mean to make it seem like I dislike the works that aren't recommended here but I just genuinely don't feel that interested in reading them or I just haven't passed by those certain works, but I will wholeheartedly receive your recommendations if you have one and I'll definitely check them out. I just hope that in return, just remember that this book is meant for me to share what I feel are special to me and make me happy.

This is probably a very bad way to start off this recommendations book but never mind that.

One main thing about this book is that my comments are quite lengthy because I want to convey what I felt while reading. In relation to this, I also wish that if you're someone who becomes bothered by other people's opinions on these works, you don't have to read my comments if you don't want to. I've tried being deeply affected by the comments of people while reading these and it really affected my perspective and expectations towards it, so you don't have to read it if you don't want to, and this goes the same to the ratings. The ratings and comments are based on my opinion and I admit that these can affect people's expectations towards these recommended works so you may ignore it.

You may come back to the comment sections of certain recommendations to give out your opinions and what you feel towards those certain works when you're done reading. I would deeply appreciate it if you did that. Just keep in mind to avoid spoilers as much as possible but if you really want to express what you truly feel by mentioning clips of those certain works, you may include those with a 'spoiler warning'. Remember that spoilers ruin the beauty of these wonderful works of art so let's be kind and considerate to one another but if the spoiler is too much, I apologize but it must be deleted.

Lastly, just to let all of you know, I won't be including nor replying to questions regarding where you could read these. There are apps and I know there's very few of them so you can find them online. Just search in 'google' and there would be a bunch of sites where you could read.

This is all so you may move to the next page for the recommendations. Hope you enjoy it!

 Hope you enjoy it!