Shirou ( sarcastically ) : wow, it's so nice to know that my own wife and parents can't recognize me.

It took everyone a few seconds to figure out who he was and the were all shocked.

All but demeter and hestia : HEPHAESTUS.

Shirou : they figured it out, give them a prize.

Hera : you...you are no longer a monster.

Shirou : I never was, I just looked bad.

Ares : how ? You were always too ugly to be looked at.

Shirou : I don't exactly know really, after I knew that harmonia wasn't my daughter, I went to a volcano and jumped into it so that I can be alone,  I then figured that as the god of blacksmiths I can reforge myself to look beautiful.( This is bullshit but I am sure they will buy it, they never were smart afterall).

True to his words it seemed like everyone has accepted his answer.

Poseidon : congratulations nephew, you look great.

Shirou : thank you uncle.

Ares : still a weak ass punk.

Shirou : atleast I am not a brainless warmonger who still lives with his parents and sleeps with cheap sluts.

The retort surprised all the olympians present, hephaestus never replied to ares's taunts ever, aphrodite for some reason felt pain in her heart when her husband called her a slut. Did he not love her ? That was impossible everyone loved her.

Hera : hephaestus you shouldn't insult your wife or brother.

Shirou : please don't try to act like a mother to me now, I never had or needed a mother in my life. As for ares, he may be the god of war but he loses most of the time, hell I knocked him out multiple times and aphrodite sleeps with anything that moves.

Hera was stunned at shirou's gal to retort.

Metis : enough we are here to speak about our domains. Let us start.

Soon the reports were given amd most had said there was no problem in their domains, shirou was happy that his domain did not need supervising which left him more time to research how he will get back to rin and saber. Soon 3 hours passed and the meeting was reaching it's end.

Zeus : very well is there anything left before this meeting ends.

Shirou : yes I have something to request.

Metis : what do you need hephaestus ?

Many grew curious, hephaestus never requested anything from anyone since he could mostly build it and prefered to be alone.

Shirou : I request a divorce.

Nobody in the throne room dared to say something, this was quite shocking, no god or goddess have ever requested a divorce in the history of all the pantheon and more than that it was hephaestus asking to divorce the goddess of love and beauty. Aphrodite felt like she was slapped, her eyes narrowed in anger and an aura of power surrounded her.

Aphrodite ( angrly) : you want to divorce me ?

Shirou : yes.

Aphrodite : and why is that ?

Shirou : I can give you a million reasons actually, but the biggest and most important reason is that I don't love you.

Aphrodite looked shocked, it was impossible , everyone loved her.

Aphrodite : impossible everyone loves me.

Shirou : everyone doesn't love you aphrodite, they lust after you, you are confused between lust and love, love is a bond between people who will always be together no matter what regardless of anything. In truth, people only want your body and nothing else.