chapter 2

*Johnnie's POV*

I woke to Kyle talking in his sleep. "Oh fuck yesss...." He said with a moan following after. Wow. Whatever girl he's doing in his dream is really good at it I guess. I have to admit I wish I was that girl.

*Kyles dream*

I was being sucked. By someone with black hair. They were really good at it. I felt so much pleasure while they went fast and then licked around my tip. They continued to blow me and I could feel it coming. I came all inside their mouth and on their face. Then the person looked up. It was..... J-Johnnie. Then I woke up.

*Kyles POV real life*

I sat straight up and I saw that Johnnie was looking at me weird. He started to look down towards my dick area and he gasped. "Ummm Kyle" I looked down and saw that my dick was hard as a rock and there was jizz all over my boxers.

"Ummmm just a bit of morning wood haha" I said because I didn't want to tell him about the dream. Its not like it was important. I mean people have dreams like that all the time.

*Johnnie's POV*

My feelings are getting stronger and stronger. I love Kyle. I'm just afraid if I tell him that, he'll stop being my friend. After we got dressed and stuff Kyle, Alex and I went to the mall. Of course the first store we went to was Hot Topic. Kyle and I both wanted to try some pants on. Alex got this devilish grin after reading our facial expressions., and pushed Kyle and I into the same room! "Uh I promise I won't look" I said awkwardly.

"Oh come on Johnnie we're friends it doesn't matter" he said which made me feel less awkward. So I stripped down to my underwear. As I looked up I saw that Kyle was looking at me and smiling. "What" I asked with my cheeks becoming pink.

"Johnnie.....y-you look gorgeous." I was shocked! Did he just say that? Kyle started walking up to me, and when he was only about two inches away, he carressed my cheek and pressed his lips against mine! The boy of my dreams just kissed me!

"Kyle. I love you" I said while still in shock.

"I love you too Johnnie" He replied with a giant grin on his face. He then pressed his lips to mine again while pushing me against the wall. He asked for permission for his tongue to enter, and I granted it. We were kissing for a little over a minute and then we heard a giggle. It was Alex with the "I did this" smile on her face.