Chapter 1 : India's Revolution

তুলসীপুর গ্রাম পঞ্চায়ত
Tuslipur Gram Panchayat

"Vande Mataram!"
"Vande Mataram!"

"Sab log ek taraf jake khare ho jayiye.... Anirudh babu avhi atehi honge...." A man said.

"Anirudh Babu ki jai! Anirudh Babu ki jai" all the people in the crowd screamed.

A young man in his 30's came to the panchayat. He was in his white shirt with blue vest and pant. The spectacles in his eyes was adding more to his glory as a perfect leader, revolutionist.

 The spectacles in his eyes was adding more to his glory as a perfect leader, revolutionist

(Guys you can notice a word in the picture behind Anirudh.... So those who can't read bangla for them... তুলসীপুর means Tulsipur and গ্রাম means gram or you can say village)

"Achcha ye Kon hae?.one of the man asked as he was new to this village.

"Are tum jante nehi ho kya? Ye Anirudh Roy Chowdhury hae...Ek sachche desh vakt..... Sirf fitoor hi fitoor hae inke andar. Kuch vhi kar sakte hai..ye.... Pichle aath saal se bohot kuch kiya hae inhone in samaj k lia.... Jab bo aye to samman se bat karna... Thik hae?" The other man said.

"Ji", the first man replied.

"Vande Mataram!" Anirudh went to the stage and cheered everyone with one hand raised.

"Vande mataram!" The crowd of the panchayat replied.

"To ajki panchayat suru ki jaye?" Anirudh said.

A man came forward from the group and stands before Anirudh while folding his hand," Anirudh Babu.... Bohot nam suna hae apka... Apne aj tak kitna kuch kia hae hum sab gao valo k lia. Bas meri vhi thori madat kar dijia.. Kengena?" The man asked.

Anirudh straightened his body and after adjusting his spectacles moved his head in assurance and signalled him to continue.

"British sarkar ne humari jaygad apne kab jeme leli hae... Humare pass rehneko koi jagah nehi hae...or to or mujse meri nokri vhi chinli.....jab mene unke virudh jake bat ki..... Kuch madat kizia hamari....kuch din bat hamari bachchi ki vivah hae....dehez dene ko kuch vhi nehi bacha hamare pass..... Madad karenge na ap Anirudh babu?" The man said.

"Nehi! Me koi madat nehi karunga apka..." Anirudh said boldly.

Everyone in the panchayat was shocked to receive such a reply from Anirudh.

"Me apke payr pakar ta hu Anirudh babu.... Madat
Kizia meri..." The man said and went near Anirudh's leg.

Anirudh immediately stood up and moved away.

"Me apki madat jarur karta agar usme koi faida hota....." Anirudh said.

"Hum kuch samje nehi Anirudh babu..." The man replied.

"Dekhiya ab British sarkar se apni jameen vapas chahte.... Lekin us zameen ka ap karenge kya? Pherse kisi orko dahej me de denge... Fer mera British sarkar se apke zameen churva neka kya hi matlab?" Anirudh said and smirked.

The man downed his head and moved few steps back.

Anirudh gave him a side look and said," Ek sahi karne k lia dusri galati nehi kar sakta me...."

"Hum samaj gaye Anirudh babu.... Ap chahte hai ki hum apni beti ki vivah me dahej na de..." The man said.

"Impressive! Samaj gaya!" Anirudh said and smiled.

"Thik hae.... Hum asa hi karenge... Ap bas hamari zameen bapas dila dizia.... Unse Pyar se bat karke... Bohot mante hae na sab apko...." The man said.

"Pyar nehi ab Dushmani nibhayi jayegi......" Anirudh replied boldly.

The word Pyar hurted him like anything. A man who used to be childish, cute yet had the fire of revolution in him was no more the same. She was the sole reason behind it. Bondita Das or he may say Bondita Chandra Gupta.

She made him a stone hearted person. A person who used to talk to everyone with respect now used to ignore their talks as if it was useless to him. His trust was vanished from everyone. The only thing he knew was "REVOLUTION WITH REVENGE".

Everyone in the village was scared of him as he was vulnerable in many aspects. He had fire in his eyes that contained only hatred and revenge. Be it for the British or for her.

Isn't is too astonishing to hate the person equally you once loved? But this was what fate had done. Turned the sides of the coin.

"Sulesh!" Anirudh screamed.

"Ji Malik" Sulesh replied.

"Ghari nikalo...." Anirudh said sternly.

"Ji malik!" Sulesh said and rushed to get the car.

"Apki zameen apko mil jayegi.... Ab muje jana hae... Ajki panchayat yehi khatam hoti hae... Vande Mataram!" Anirudh said and left the stage.

"Vande Mataram!" The others screamed.

Anirudh came across his car only to find a beautiful figure in her 20's standing with a barrister coat and degree in her hand. Anirudh could feel something strange with him. His heart started beating all of a sudden as if his heartbeat once again came back to him after long 8 years. He didn't dare to look at her but gave a side look. She was smiling brightly at him.

His heart wanted to see the person but his brain rejected the proposal just the way she had rejected him 8 years before. He adjusted his spectacles and sat on the car closing the door with a thud. Her bright face suddenly turned to confuse and pale. He drove as fast as he could and vanished from her eyesight.

"Sakha...babu...." The only thing she could whisper.

⚔️🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲⚔️
________________________________________