"okay then stay but don't disturb me" Saerin sigh as she turn on the stove and focus on cooking

"if you need my help tell me" Jungkook said while his eyes is busy looking outside of the window.

He can't live Saerin alone for a moment now after meeting Him. He become more worried knowing hyung will definitely planning to do something now. As he knows his hyung so well. So he can't risk it.

Checking his phone. Somehow he's been waiting for hyung any message. But to his dismay he didn't see any message.

"What are you planning now hyung"

***

"what are you planning now Taehyung"

Jackson asked from other side of phone

"why did you leave me alone here?!"

Jackson frustratedly said through the phone call which glady Taehyung pick up.

"sorry I was in hurry jack. I'm at the airport now, leaving to jeju island"

Taehyung said as he held the phone with one hand and flight tickets in other hand.

"what jeju island?! But why?!"

"because Jungkook is there and I'm sure he took Saerin with him"

"how do you know that??"

"when we were talking to that stall owner. I got a messaged from one of my friend in busan police. He got the information about Jungkook's flight details. Apparently he went there for business purposes but i think there are high chances Saerin will be there too"

"okay Tae. I will come with you too then. I'm already sitting in the taxi so don't say No"

Jackson warned as he cut the call without waiting for Taehyung's reply.

Taehyung sigh as he reach the check in area. But got stopped.

"I'm sorry sir. The all the flights are canceled today. Due to heavy storm raining in jeju island"

An airport staff inform Taehyung. Which make Taehyung to relieve a frustration sigh by pushing his hairs back and biting his tongue.

"now how will i reach there!!"

***

"by anywhere door"

All kids laughed at the 4 years old boy hyunwoo

The innocent kid just blinks his eyes at his older siblings

"hahaha.. you think you can go to Disneyland with doreamon's door"

The 10 yr old girl tease the lil boy making him lil angry.

"what's happening kids??"

Ahjumma came in living room only to see all kids laughing while looking at the lil boy hyunwoo. Who was close to cry now

"aishh.. Are you all teasing my wuwu again" ahjumma push those kids gently from the way and hug hyunwoo.

"granny he thinks he can go anywhere by using doreamon's door.. Hahaha"

Another kid laugh while explaining to his granny.

"stop laughing at him. He's still young. Instead of teaching him nicely you brat kids laughing at my lil boy"

Ahjumma scold all kids making them turn quiet.

"graNny I'm nOt a liL kiD!" the 4 year old boy grumble while glaring at his granny

Ahjumma giggle at his cute angry face as she nod her head

"yep my boy isn't a kid. He's a big boy now.. Hmm"

She said with babied voice making him angry more as he push her and ran away from there to outside

"hyunwoo!!"

Granny shout as she about to run toward him but the oldest kid 14 yr stop her

"granny you stay here. I will go and bring him with me"

He said as he left taking an umbrella quickly walking outside

"Jungkook ah!" ahjumma quickly called for Jungkook knowing only he can convince hyunwoo and its also dangerous for kids to stay outside in this heavy rain

**

"Jimin ah!! "

Hana shout, waking up from a bad nightmare. Her whole face covers with sweats as she got scared getting the same nightmare of loosing jimin. It's a worst. Nightmare for her to see her lover getting murdered again and again.

But the only question comes in her mind is.. Why she see jimin getting murder? When he didn't got murdered???

She quickly took her phone from bedside and stood up holding her belly. Walking toward kitchen to drink water.

"eunwoo can you come right now?? I really wanna talk to you about something important"

Sending this message she pour water in glass and started drinking as she saw her and jimin's photos on her fridge

"we both miss you alot"

Putting her hand on her belly, caressing it while admiring their pictures

Suddenly a bell rang making her jolt slightly from her thoughts wiping her tear she walk toward the front door

"eunwoo arrived here so fast for the first time!"

She got amazed because eunwoo is deep sleeper especially at 3am night and he never come early anywhere so fast even tho he just live next to her apartment.

She shrugg thinking he might got worried and arrived quickly.

Opening the door she got shocked to see..

No one outside. She quickly walk outside to check around who was it and then... Everything black out

****

Jungkook quickly walk outside after ahjumma explain him everything. He told everyone to stay inside while he quickly left to search for both kids.

Looking everywhere in the heavy rain. He couldn't find any trace of hyunwoo.

He wasn't in the outside playground nor near the road. Jungkook checked everywhere but couldn't find anyone. And now the only place left is outhouse which is very old rusted wooden house that was built first here. Now ahjumma only used it as a store room.

Jungkook kinda had gut feeling that they might be there. Knowing hyunwoo very well that he won't go beyond from here.
As Jungkook walk toward it. He suddenly heard a screamed.

And a sudden fire flame emerged on that way. Lighting the sky with orange light and black fire fog emerging from there

Jungkook heartbeat got fasten as he walk toward it with worried expression

And...

"hyunwoo!!"

--★★--

Don't forget to vote and comment 💜
And follow me to stay updated about upcoming chapters