Chapter 1

*Johnnie's POV*

"Hi Johnnie!" said the most beautiful human being in the world.

"Hi Kyle..." He could tell that I was upset, why am I upset? Its because I'm in love with Kyle, but he will never like me like that. Who could ever lover me like that? He's also straight. So there goes my chances with him.

"Johnnie...Johnnie what's wrong?" Kyle brought me back to reality with his beautiful and sexy voice.

"Uhhhhhh" I said desperate for an excuse. "I'm just feeling a little sick."

"Oh I'm sorry Johnnie." Kyle hugs me and I try but fail to hold back my blush "Here let's go to my house and I'll make you some soup and we can watch your favorite movie together" He said with his cute little smile on his face. I nodded in agreement.

*Kyle's POV*

After we got to my house I made him some chicken noodle soup and I put "The Nightmare Before Christmas" in the DVD player. After he ate his soup I said "Johnnie let's go into my room and lay down." I could tell he was trying not to blush. Cute. So we went to my room and I put the covers over him and then I got under the blankets too. What? This Isn't weird. We're just friends. I looked over and saw Johnnie was asleep. He looked so cute. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and then fell asleep.