The cat is out of the bag

Start from the beginning

" U-uh, yeah, they're green. I don't know what he's talking about. I really don't." Sakari says and secretly sends a glare to Hachiya to shut him up.

" H-haha! Sorry, I m-meant green eyes!"

" That's more like it. Hey, isn't that your boss?" Sakari pointed to a completely direction.

Hachiya flinched and looked to where Sakari pointed.

Sakari readied her fist and punched the life out of Hachiya.

" SHANAROO!"

" Bwuegh!" Hachiya flew back and passed out, face super swollen.

The gangsters panicked seeing their friend get beaten up. They glared at Sakari but soon cowered under her gaze.

Sakari looked down at them and activated her mangekyuo sharingan. Her eyes glowing blood red in the slowly fading mist.

They screamed and scurried to their feet, running away for their lives.

Sakari deactivated her sharingan. She was still hiding the fact that she was actually an Uchiha from her classmates, so she was only using it when they can't see.

" Sakari-chan! Are you alright?" Haruto ran to the girl and held her by her shoulders.

" I'm fine. Those weaklings couldn't even get a single speck of dust on me."

" Thank goodess.." He sighed in relief.

" That's was amazing, Sakari! Seriously, how do you scare them away like that?" Boruto asked.

She stared at him for a bit beofre lifting her finger to her mouth, forming a shush pose.

" Secret."

" Eh?!"

" Hey! What's going on here?!"

" Oh no! It's the security! Lets go!"

.

.

.

" Man, I'm beat!" Boruto said as he sat on the couch.

" Shino sensei hasn't found out about us yet." Inojin said.

" This is all a drag.." Shikadai grumbled.

" At least we managed to get back safely and Denki is okay." Haruto said.

" I missed part of my beauty sleep because of this so be grateful you little twerps." Sakari hissed.

" You guys.." Kagura said.

" Hey, are you really yagura's grandson?" Mitsuki asked kagura.

"..."

" Oi, answer us-" Sakari said.

" Yes, it's true."

" Is it also true that you hurt the students at your academy?" Inojin asked.

"...Mhm. It was when I snapped, everyone around me... And then I realized, I really was yagura's grandson. Even now, I struggle for control when I hold a sword."

Sakari stared at Kagura, interested in his story.

" I...I'm afraid of weilding a sword."

"..."

" Hmph, so I was right. I noticed your expression when you sparred against boruto and decided to test it myself. " Sakari says folding her arms.

" Uh- Ahahahaha... Was it that obvious..? Well, It's a personal problem that I have to bear."