"The Mer-pop trolls" Branch replied.

"We have something in common that's great" Poppy exclaimed.

"Yeah well, I'm just gonna head back, I'm not supposed to be near the surface-" Branch said but got cut off by Poppy.

"Wait- I needed to talk to you about an idea I have, I want our kingdoms to be friends again" Poppy said.

"Friends? Our kingdoms have been separated for 20 years how would we do it?" Branch asked.

Poppy got a scrapbook out and showed Branch her plan.

"Ok so first we go to your family and tell them my idea of throwing a party to become friends again" Poppy said.

"Here is my awesome idea" Scrapbook Poppy said.

"Yay!" Scrapbook of Branch's family said.

Branch was confused on how she already had a scrapbook plan after they just met only 5 minutes ago "How did you put me into the plan after we only just met?" He asked.

"I'm following cartoon logic, now pay attention" Poppy said.

Branch rolled his eyes as she continued explaining her plan.

"Then we show them our cultures and do activities together, we do some hugging and then boom we're all friends again" Poppy exclaimed.

The scrapbook of everybody cheered and sprayed glitter in Branch's face, he quickly brushed it off slightly annoyed.

"Ok, that was a terrible plan, first how will you see my family? You can't breathe underwater, second, it's not that easy to talk to my family, they would be instantly scared and would through you in the dungeon and third, your people may not want to do the party either" Branch said making a point.

"Oh.. right, is there a way to breathe underwater without being a mertroll?" Poppy asked.

"Hmm I don't know, I think there might be special seaweed that could help you breathe underwater but it's not easy to find I don't even know where it grows" Branch replied.

"Hmm.... Maybe there's something in the library that can tell us about it" Poppy suggested.

"You guys have a library?" Branch asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure it'll tell us everything about where that seaweed grows now let's go" Poppy exclaimed excitingly.

Poppy dragged Branch out of the water onto the land.

"Ah! No! What are you doing?!" Branch yelled scared that he was on land.

"Um... helping you out of the water? Oh sugar! Can you breathe on land?" Poppy asked, slightly concerned since he was panicking.

As Branch continued to freak out, he started to change into a land troll form. His tail and fins started to disappear, his ears turned into more into a land troll ear shape but slightly more pointier, his snout started to look more land troll-like nose, his gills became smooth skin, his feet became more round, his blue tinted eyes became pearly white, his leaf vest became more of a darker green and brown shorts with patches appeared on his legs.

Poppy was amazed by the fact he could change into a land troll form but then looked at him on the ground flopping like a fish.

"So you've never been out on land have you?" Poppy guessed.

"Of course not, I don't even know how to move around like you do" Branch replied.

"Oh so you need to learn how to walk? Well I can teach you and soon enough you'll be even dancing around in no time" Poppy said determinedly.

"Dancing? I don't know... I at least need to know how to walk first, if I even learn to walk in the first place" Branch replied unsure of himself.

"It's easier than you think just follow my lead" Poppy said lifting him up on his feet.

🎵 Don't think about it 🎵

🎵 Just move your body 🎵

🎵 Listen to the music sing, oh eh oh 🎵

"Ok try leading with your head" Poppy suggested.

Branch tried leaning his head but he started to lose balance.

"Maybe more belly?" Poppy called out.

🎵 Just move those left feet 🎵

Branch stuck his stomach out too much and then gravity took control and he fell on the ground.

🎵 Go ahead get crazy 🎵

"Ok that's a good start, hmm.. try not thinking about it and go with the flow" Poppy said.

🎵 Anyone can do it sing, oh eh oh 🎵

Branch tried but Poppy noticed he was thinking about it.

🎵 Show the world you've got the fire 🎵

🎵 Feel the rhythm getting louder 🎵

"I said don't think about it" Poppy reminded him.

"I don't know how to not think about something" Branch replied slightly frustrated.

🎵 Show the world what you can do 🎵

🎵 Prove to them you've got the moves 🎵

"Ok here just point your feet to where you wanna go and then just catch yourself before you fall" Poppy said while demonstrating herself doing what she told Branch.

🎵 I don't know about you 🎵

Branch looked at Poppy nervously and she gave him a reassuring smile.

🎵 But I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah better when I'm dancing, yeah yeah 🎵

🎵 And we can do this together I bet you feel better when you're dancing, yeah, yeah 🎵

Branch shut his eyes tight then lifted his foot up and then his foot landed perfectly on the ground moving him forward, he took a couple of more steps getting the hang of it.

"That's it you're doing it!" Poppy exclaimed.

🎵 Pa-pa-pa-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
Pa-pa-da-da 🎵

Branch chuckled to himself as he kept walking more and looked over back at Poppy smiling.

"Woo! I knew you could do it" Poppy exclaimed giving him a hug.

"Ok I think I got it, can we go to the library now?" Branch asked desperately wanting to go, also wanting to get out of the hug.

"Of course, let's go!" Poppy exclaimed.