Part 2

-Yuma's POV-

Kite laughed at me. "Is this some kind of joke?" He asked. Oh no, did I really just say that? "N-n-no... I should go" I said before getting up and dashing back home. He didn't bother to chase after me. I mean, what's the point? He's just gonna question me and I'm not going to respond because I'd be too nervous to. I got home and threw myself onto my actual bed in my room and laid face down into my pillow.
What have I done? I noticed my phone buzzing like crazy. I took it out of my pocket and checked. I unlocked it to a picture of Kite which is my phones wallpaper. No it's not creepy... I checked the notifications and the texts were from Kite.
I read them. 'Yuma answer me'  'That's it, I'm coming over right now' Oh crap! Better tear down the pictures of him on my walls. I quickly got up as I heard footsteps coming towards my room and my door opened as I was taking them down.
"Yuma?" A voice spoke as my door opened. It was Kite. Oh no. I quickly pulled them down and hid them behind my back. "Y-yes?" I said awkwardly.
"What's behind your back?" He asked. "Nothing!" I said before stuffing them in a drawer behind me.
"Doesn't look like nothing" He spoke. "Well er... what are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm just making sure your alright. I know it doesn't sound like me but I'm genuinely concerned about you" He said.
He is? That's surprising. "Can you just tell me what the hell is wrong so I can stop worrying about you?" Kite said. Has he completely forgotten what I said before? "I already told you..." I said. He sighed.
"Right. I don't know what to say about that" He said.
I wouldn't know what to say about that either if I was him. All I know is that he looks nice right now.
There was a moment of silence until he spoke.
"Let's discuss this somewhere else" He said.
We went up into the attic where I sleep and climbed out up onto the roof. It was midday and the sun was out and it shone down on us. His dull blue-grey eyes glistened in the light, bringing life to them.
He looked so good I could feel my heart trying to escape my chest. He looked into my eyes and I could feel myself starting to sweat. If only I could have him, but I know that I never will. There's so many things stopping him from being mine.
"So... I'm surprised that someone actually likes me at all" He spoke. "It's not a good choice, honestly. There's no point in liking me, Yuma. Just stop right now" He said. "But-" I tried to speak but he cut me off. "Yuma, your still in middle school. Like someone your own age..." Kite said. There's nothing I can do.
Maybe I should just give up. He's right. I shouldn't like him like I do. I mean, it's okay that I look up to him as a duelist but the fact that I'm in love with him too...  "Yuma??" He leaned towards me getting my attention. I must have zoned out again. "You can't change my mind, Kite" I told him. "Yuma..." He said.
"Meet me at my place tomorrow" He said before getting up and going back inside the house.
I followed after him and realized he started going through my drawers that I had stuffed the pictures into. "Hmm" He was looking at the photos I had printed out of him. He turned to look at me. "This is creepy, but kinda cute" He said before walking out my door and leaving. C-cute?! What does he mean by that? I didn't want him to see those... at least he wasn't mad. Huh, so he wants me to go to his place tomorrow? Wait, he lives in the Heartland tower right? I'm pretty sure he does. But why does he want me to go there? He has been a bit nicer to me since I admitted my feelings. Anyway, it got late and I decided to head to bed. Yet again I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about him and thinking about tomorrow. I wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow... why would he want me to go to his place?