Prologue。◕‿◕。

Start from the beginning

Okay? What's this supposed to mean? Why am I seeing this? Aren't I supposed to be dead? Then, why am I doing here? Watching this stuffs I don't even can relate.

It only shows the happy moments. Like a blooming flower. Still, flowers do wither too. When another scene played the mother was laying on the ground on the pool of her own blood, lifelessly.

What happened? Why did it the mother died? Why—! I saw the child sitting beside his mother trying to hold the remaining warmth that can be felt. He shed no tears. And it started to rain.

His eyes were dead only staring blankly at the dead woman. However, despite with the cold face he had. I knew somewhere in my heart that his trying to convince his self that it was all a dream.

It's not true. His just dreaming but the reality begs to differ.

She's dead. Not breathing. No longer alive. No more smiles and laughters heard.

Tears from the child's eyes formed dancing together with the rain. I felt my heart clenched. Ugh! Why? What is this? Why am I hurting too?

H–hurt? I can feel pain? This is pain?

"Mama, mama. I'm sorry." I put my attention to the boy. He squeeze his mother's hand for the last time and ran away. He ran away? The child look awfully terrified like his running away from death.

After the child ran away a group of bandits came. "Where did the boy go?! Find him and kill him!!" the frustrated man shouted who looks like they're leader. They were trying to kill both of them but the little boy managed to survive making her mother sacrifice herself.

So, that's what happened. The scene move to next. A scene what happened to the boy after he ran. He was crying badly. He tripped, fell, yet he was still running uttering only two words repeatedly.

'I'm sorry' he said.

I look at him intently. Thus, it created another wave of pain in my heart. There it go again. My heart clenched on the sight of the boy. Shit!

Every inch of pain and agony he felt runs through my body as if it was mine. I can feel how hurt and traumatized he was. The child experienced death before him and it made him horrify. He doesn't know how to feel. Yet, he felt tremendous amount of anger, regret, revenge, and inhumanity.

All he want is to kill those who killed his mother. But, he was just a boy. Powerless and weak. I didn't realize hot tears where falling from my eyes already. I can feel his rage, his pain. All of it.

The pain of losing hope. The pain of being weak————!!

***

I jumped off the bed, sitting and crying. What the hell happened?! I tried to calm myself and the beating of heart. I squeeze my shirt tightly.

Am I dreaming? Are those memories I saw? I can't stop crying!

I aggressively wipe all my tears. Just what the hell happened to me? I late to notice that I'm in no familiar surrounding. Huh? No, no, no! Where am I?!

I look around the room. It's different! I get out off of the bed and ran towards the body size mirror.

"A-ah." My voice cracked. Who is this in the mirror?! I touch my cheeks. No way! It's not me?! Then, who is this?! I break down on the floor. Suddenly I felt weak and dizzy. Seriously, someone tell me what's happening. Someone?

Fine, fine. Let's be calm. Analyze. Think. Understand. I look again in the mirror. Green. My hair is sp—?!

The woman and the child! I look like that child! Is that memories I'm seeing before waking up? Then, he is me.