Chapter 7

Damon-

I mindlinked Mrs. Shirley to bring Chase's formal clothes to my bedroom and mine to the Luna's Den (The Room connected to mine).
She replied with "Sir Yes Sir". I chuckled and cut off the link. Mrs. Shirley is a 40 year old women who never found her mate. She's very vibrant though and always helps out the omegas. She was never told to but just does it. I get out of the shower and walk into the room with a towel around my waist.
"I want our mate please"
"God damnit Mariah stop being a wolf in heat"
Mariah started laughing like a mad man. My eyes got really wide. Shit what's today. I realize my phone is in my room so I quickly got dressed into my suit with a purple vest. I leave the jacket on the bed and I open my door to my room. I hear the shower still going and I see my phone on my night stand. I go over to it and I turn on the screen.
"SHIT" I yelled. I hear the shower turn off and chase comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist and his eyes meet mine. Almost like a scared puppy.

Chase's POV

My eyes meet with our mates.
"Your welcome"
I moan at Zero. I really am just a shy and bubbly person. Weird mix right? Especially with Zero having a dominant personality.
Damon is wearing a suit and damn does he look good, and his eyes are glow pink?
"You know your eyes glow pink right? I question him.
"And you know that your still wearing just a towel and that hair dripping on your torso isn't helping this 'you don't wanna mate crap' right?"
I groan
Way to go Mariah
Whose Mariah? I felt a little jealousy ping in my chest. Zero scruffed at my and went back dormant. "You know it's rude to answer a question with a question"
"You know it's rude to stand there in a towel, now get dressed the ceremony is in an hour" Damon taunts me.
I look at the bed and saw my clothes for the Luna and King Ceremony. Yea no time waisted in that. Rolling my eyes. I don't wanna be stuck here I wanted to run. I see Damon still staring me. "Uhhh turn around so I can get dressed"

Damon growled at me and I whimpered "I will look at my mate however I please, but since you wanna be such a girl" Damon turns around. Damn that suit makes his ass look fine. "Stop staring at my ass or there will be no ceremony for a week". I quickly got dressed thanking the moon goddess Zero is just sitting in the back ground. "Okay I'm dressed". Damon turns around and grabs my hand. Sparks fly up my arm and I gulp. Damon whispers in my ear "I will make sure your whole body feels like this mate" his eyes went back to their beautiful blue. We walked, okay more like he dragged me, out to the yard where the ceremony as all ready to take place.
"Well here we go"