𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊

Start from the beginning

The kiss only lasted a few seconds but they both felt like their lives depended on that one moment.

Harry moved his free hand up to her jaw and gave her one last peck before finally letting her get back comfortable.

"Thank you.." Harry closed his eyes. Y/N could tell he was exhausted just by hearing the words he said.

His chain flickered from F/C to a shiny black as he drifted off. Y/N guessed that it was working because he never complained about having bad dreams. She giggled to herself and took his glasses off of his face, putting them on her own.

"You're welcome, loser." Y/N whispered and drifted off slowly laying her leg over his.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"I'll be needing those two galleons back, princess George." Fred smiled as him and George stopped at the sight of Y/N and Harry on the sofa together.

"Fine." George reached into his pocket and handed his twin the two galleons he received yesterday. They were dressed and ready to leave for the world cup. Meanwhile..

"Wake up. Wake up, Ronald!" Hermione abruptly shouted into Ron's ear. He bolted awake and pulled his covers up as if he were naked.

"Bloody hell." He voiced, pretty startled.

"Honestly, get dressed and don't go back to sleep. Come on, Ronald! Your mother says breakfast is ready." Hermione marched out of the room only to find Y/N and Harry, still asleep on the sofa.

Hermione was happy for them but, she was also a bit angry because they weren't awake. She stepped forward to wake them but was stopped by Fred.

"Don't wake them." He frowned.

"They're so peaceful." George smiled.

Ron finally reached the living area and spotted them. He walked up to the edge of the couch, "Wake up you two! Breakfast is ready!"
He shouted. Harry was pretty startled and sat up, leaving Y/N to roll off the sofa.

"Ouch." She rubbed her forehead.

"I'm so sorry- are you alright?" Harry offered her his hand and she took it. His hand placement was a bit off because he could barely see.

Ron rolled his eyes and walked off to the kitchen. Hermione followed but Fred and George were still watching.

"Yeah, I'm fine. We should really stop sleeping on couches-" They both stood up and stopped after making eye contact. Harry nervously smiled and looked away to avoid the urge of snogging her again.

"Er- G'morning... Y/N.." He mumbled.

"Goodmorning." She messed up his hair a bit more than it already was.

Harry carefully grabbed his glasses off of her face and put them over his own eyes.

"I should go.. get dressed now.." Y/N whispered as Ginny came down the steps.

They didn't even notice how their hands were still connected.

"Yeah I should probably do the same.." Harry replied in the same tone.

Ginny watched them and noticed the tension but she quickly walked away from the scene.

Harry attempted to run upstairs but since his hand was still wrapped around Y/N's hand, she stumbled forward when he got a few steps away. "Oh- I'm sorry."