Nyck de Vries (request)

Start from the beginning

I never noticed how annoyingly attractive he was.

"What didn't work?" He asked.

"Eh... I guess there wasn't enough attraction. I had this boyfriend... emotionally, we were very well connected, but physically... it just wasn't working. And then I had a one night stand. Physically our bodies were perfect, but we had no emotions and he didn't care about me at all, so... the sex wasn't good."

"Wait, you only had sex with two guys?"

I looked down. Was that a bad thing?

"Jesus sorry that sounded wrong" he said quickly. "I mean, we're both at the age when some people have already had sex with hundreds, and some others are still virgins..."

"It's okay" I shrugged.

"I kinda think you're attractive" he blurted. Maybe he was drunk, after all.

"Sorry what?"

"You're attractive."

"I know. You're pointing out the obvious because..." I trailed off, making him laugh.

"Well, I'm attractive too."

"Wow, someone's got a huge ego!"

"Tell me I'm not right, though" he shrugged.

"Yeah, you're attractive... so?"

Stupid alcohol.

"Well... I wanna make you feel good, you know?" He asked.

"Nyck-"

"I know, it's insane. But just think about it. It doesn't have to mean anything."

"Nyck-"

"Yes yes-"

"Nyck shut the hell up" I laughed, and walked over to him to take his hand. Well I wasn't so good with walking in a straight line, so I almost stumbled. "I was about to ask you to help me up the stairs."

"The stairs? Are you going to sleep already?" Asked Nyck with confusion all over his face.

"No, silly" I said, pecking his lips slightly, which took him by surprise. "We're having sex."

"What?!" He asked, pulling away from me.

"Why are you freaking out? You were the one suggesting it!" I protested.

"Yeah but not now" he explained. "You're drunk."

"So what?"

"So what?! I'm not taking advantage of you! Plus, your brother's going to be back in a few, and he'd kill me."

"Oh so what was your oh so wise plan then?"

"I don't know... but something that doesn't include alcohol and your house with Nicky."

"Okay then" I laughed, sitting back down.

"But like" he sighed. "Did you just agree to having sex with me??" He asked and we both laughed.

"Okay here's the deal. We're friends right?" I asked.

"Yeah we are" he said with a smile.

"And we're drunk. So if we're sober and still both agree to it, we're definitely doing it" I said, taking another sip from my drink.

"Agreed" said Nyck and held his hand out for me to shake. Something about his hand grasping mine made me feel things I hadn't felt in a while.

Obviously, once we were back on track, and sober, neither of us dared to talk about the deal we had. We were too shy I guess...