𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Bắt đầu từ đầu

After hearing the room number that Aizawa was in you pulled Yamada quickly into what you think was that direction. "Whoa, whoa, (y/n), you need to put this on first then you'll be able to see Shota." The blonde male said stopping you and crouching down to put a sticker on your shirt.

It says that you're a visitor for the room that you're going to. A frown was placed on your face while Yamada was trying to put his sticker on. He took forever trying to take it off of the paper.

Once he did you went back to dragging him to Aizawa's hospital room. Yamada knocked on the room's door before entering letting his roommate that he was coming in.

 Yamada knocked on the room's door before entering letting his roommate that he was coming in

You immediately ran to Aizawa's side with tears in your eyes. Seeing him hurt so bad he was wrapped up like a mummy! "(Y/n) was so worried about you and you're not going to say hi?" Yamada joked. "I didn't even know he was here since you didn't do anything else but knock Hizashi." The raven haired man retorted.

Tears rolled down your face as you were placed on a seat next to the bed Aizawa was laying in. "It's nothing I can't handle kid, I'll be better in no time." The raven haired man said trying to cheer you up but just made it worst. In your mind it made you think that Aizawa got hurt even worst before.

Tears rolled down your face and onto Aizawa's hand that he used to hold your own hands. The tears glowed and disappeared. "What was that..?" Yamada spoke up with an eyebrow raised. "What was what?" Aizawa asked. "(Y/n)'s tears landed on your hand, glowed, and disappeared." Yamada told his roommate.

"Maybe it's (y/n)'s quirk, he's passed the age of getting a quirk and we don't know what it is cause he hasn't shown any signs of it." Aizawa said taking his hand back from you. You grabbed it back soon after making him sigh.

The rest of the visit just was spent with Yamada and Aizawa talking with you clinging onto Aizawa. Soon a nurse entered the room. "Since Eraserhead here is a teacher and a pro hero he can leave anytime he wants but is not allowed to remove any bandages or anything helping things on himself heal." The nurse announced and left.

Soon Aizawa sat up. "Sho no, just because the hospital is letting you leave doesn't mean you should." Yamada got up from his seat and started to push Aizawa down onto his bed gently. "I have a class to teach and a kid to raise 'Zashi." The ravenette replied, "a few bone broken won't stop me."

You just stood back and watched everything unfold. You were thinking back to what your caretaker was talking about. Quirk, he's passed the age of getting one. "Dadzawa, what's a quirk?" You asked the raven haired man making him freeze along with his friend. The two took a few to realize what you called Aizawa.

Dad+Aizawa=Dadzawa

Yamada squealed and sat back in his seat laughing while Aizawa was still frozen. "Yamada you're not taking (y/n) to the quirk doctors I am." Aizawa said getting out the hospital bed quickly. Now it was Yamada's turn to freeze.

While Aizawa was taking you to a different part of the hospital to get your quirk checked out you couldn't help wonder what a quirk was. The two men that took care of you didn't answer your question from before.

You tugged on Aizawa's sleeve to get his attention. "What's a quirk?" You asked again. "It's like a power that you can control, it come in different forms, you'll get to know about it better in school (y/n)." The raven haired man answered walking up to a desk.

In this part of the hospital is was more children themed. Rainbows and toy bears decorated the walls. Where the waiting room chairs were there was toys to play with. Many of the nurses and doctors had funny characters on their shirts.

"Okay a doctor will be right out, and what did you say his name was?" The woman at the desk asked. "(Y/n)." Aizawa answered.

While waiting for the doctor Yamada finally entered the part of the hospital and joined you and Aizawa. "Man, I took a long time looking for you two!" The blonde haired man said sitting down beside you. "We're in the children's part of the hospital 'Zashi, it's not that hard to look for." Aizawa answered looking up from his phone. (Bruh how do you see, you got bandages over your eyes-)

"Is (y/n) still here?" A voice rang out. There was a doctor waiting for you three in a doorway. You got up and went over towards them along with Aizawa and Yamada.

After getting some blood work and a few x-rays the results finally came in. "Wow I've never seen a quirk like this, it's a dream quirk!" The doctor exclaimed sitting down in their chair, "what I'm guessing what happens is when (y/n) feels a strong emotion his dreams later that night will be affected, if he feels really happy earlier that day his dreams will be the same later that night, it can also affect others, he can go into other peoples dreams and he can make people go into his dreams if he wants them to."

That was a lot to unpack. A dream quirk? Was that what happened that night at Naomasa's house? While you were thinking to yourself the three adults were talking among themselves about what to do if the quirk got out of control and the drawbacks.

"Yeah, if (y/n) uses his quirk to much if could lead to headaches,
Temporary memory loss, learning disabilities like dyslexia." The doctor summed up. "Thank you doctor, we'll be sure to watch out for (y/n) and his dreams." Yamada said.

"I'm still confused about what happened earlier though, (y/n) was upset about me being in the hospital cause I got hurt and he cried," Aizawa started, "his tears landed on my hand and glowed then disappeared."

"Ah, that's the part of his quirk where it affects others, just be prepared for a sad dream tonight." The doctor said getting up. "If you have anymore troubles don't hesitate to come right back." The doctor shook hands with Yamada and left the room.

"WHOHOO! (Y/N) GOT A QUIRK!"

1755