Visting Vegas (11)

We just got done eating at Billy's bar at around 12:23 AM. We had the time of our lives. The bar closes at 11:00PM, but Billy let us stay longer. Around 11:32 we turned up the music, danced a little bit, and we just relaxed, sippin on our drinks. Criss was a little hungover, so was I. -----------------------12:30 AM-----------

I was sitting at a table in the bar, lord I felt like I was going to puke. at least Criss is having a good time still. He's taking shots with Billy. I went over to Criss, hugging him from behind. Criss says "oh hey." kissing my forehead from behind him with a drink still in his left hand. I say "c'mon babe, I'm tired. ask Billy if he can drop us off." Criss turns around to me and says "babe I'm ok to drive." I say to him "no, we can't risk it." "hey Billy, can you drive us back to Serenity?" Billy yells from across the room "yea, I'll drive you guys." Criss looks down to me and kisses me. he says "you're a good girl" smirking. Billy yells "let's go!". Criss and I walk to the car. (it's Criss's car Billy is driving.). Me and Criss get in the back as Billy gets in the front and puts the keys in the ignition. I put my head on Criss's chest as he puts his arm around me. It's 1:30 AM, an hour long drive to Serenity. Billy takes the keys out of the ignition and opens the door for Criss. Billy hands me the keys and carries Criss inside and up to his bedroom. I get my purse from the car and lock the doors. I quickly run inside to help Criss get up the stairs. We finally get to our room, Billy throws him on the bed joking and says "You get drunk like 3 minutes after you take 1 shot of tequila." he laughs and I giggle. Criss grunts and says "Come to bed Abby." I smile and thank Billy for bringing us home. Billy says "ok I forgot my car at the bar because I drove this hungover psycho home, so I'm staying here tonight. I'll grab a cab tomorrow morning to get to work. I get on the bed and nod to Billy. He walks out of the room. I say "Criss I didn't bring any clothes.". he rolls over and says "just wear my Tshirt it'll be too big for you so it'll look like a gown". I smile and go to his dresser. I get a shirt that's black and has Criss's initials on it. I put It on and lay down on the bed. Criss rolls over to me, putting his arm around my stomach and he says "I love you.". I roll over face to face and I say "I love you too."

-----------MORNING-------------------
I wake up around 9:00AM from a phone call. I answer it in a sleepy tone, and realize it's my mother. I shot straight up from the bed and say "hey mom!" she says "hey sweetie. how's Vegas? Did you meet Criss? Did you get a part in his show?!" I say smiling "Vegas is perfect. Yes, I met Criss." "And.. I get all the Parts in his show.." I say proudly. my mom was silent for a second and then screams "WHAT?!" Criss wakes up from my moms scream and says "is that your mom?" I say laughing "yes. it is". Criss gets up and smiles, and sits next to me to listen to my mom. She said "who's with you Abby?" I hand Criss the phone and he says "hello, Abby's mom?" I laugh quietly and she said "yes who's this?" Criss smiled and said " this is Criss Angel, I'm with your daughter right now, and I just want you to know that she got all of the parts and you have free tickets to see her." Mom freaks out and says "OMG, Criss. you won't believe how much Abby loves you!". Criss smiled at me and he said "Abby's mom, I'm in a relationship with your daughter." She is silent for a minute and says "Criss Angel is dating my precious daughter Abby.. that is -- amazing." Criss smile widens and says "thank you so much for approving, what's your name, mom?" She laughs and says "Heather." Criss says well thank you heather, I'll let you talk to Abby." my mom is crying, she says "o-ok. thank you." He hands me the phone and I say "hey mom." She says "Abby, this is such a beautiful opportunity. I'm so proud of you. I wish you both the best!" she says while catching her breath. I say "thanks for supporting me!" she says "I love you babygirl!" "I love you too mom." she then says "Call me tomorrow, bye sweetie!". I end the call and give Criss a huge hug. he says "well your mom approves, now we just gotta get my Loyals to approve."