visiting vegas (10)

it's 9:30PM and we finally got to his cousins bar. There were surprisingly no paparazzi at the bar, I was shocked. Criss & I walk in and sit. Criss says "yanno, you don't look like the woman to drink" he says laughing. I say "I can drink, I have a hard stomach." I smile looking down at the menu. Criss puts his head on his hand and looks at me. I look back and say "what is it?" he says "you're just an amazing person." he says still looking at me. he stutters a little and says "I-I never met anyone like you honestly." i say "you're just as amazing, Criss." Criss looks ahead and sees his cousin walk towards us behind the bar and says "Hey, Criss!" They shake hands and Criss says "what's up man." Criss's cousin says "who's this lovely young lady" he says while kissing my hand. He says " this is Abby. Abby, this is Billy, my cousin." I say while smiling "hello, Billy, it's great to meet you!". Billy walks around the bar and sits with us and says "Criss, is she your friend- or something more?" he says nugging Criss on the shoulder. Criss looks down smiling then looks at me and says "she's my girlfriend." Billy says "oh really?!? I thought you'd never get over Sandra!" I look down playing with my nails. Criss whispers to Billy "can you not? I'm over Sandra. positive talk, get to know her." Billy turns to me and says "my apologies! you two are a magnificent couple. enjoy your night!" He says getting up and walking back behind the bar. Criss turns to me and says "he didn't mean anything." I look up and half-smile. Criss seems a little worried, but he leaves me alone and waits for the waiter. about 2 minutes later a waiter comes. He says "Hey, I'm Justin. I will be your waiter tonight. What will be your drinks?" Criss says "I'll have a Taquila. Abby what would you like?" I look up and say "I'll have a Long Island iced tea, with light rum.". the waiter then says "what would you like for dinner tonight?" Criss says "I'll have the Lemon Chicken." I say after looking at the menu "I'll have Lasagna, thanks." the waiter leaves the table and I just sit there in silence. Criss looks down for a minute with his hand on the table then says "Are you ok? It seems like you're upset because of what Billy said. "I'm fine." I say looking down. He says "we'll talk at home." After eating and having the time of our lives, I think I fell in love even harder with Criss, and I think we will be a great couple.