TO BE FREE

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

TO BE FREE!The Darlings were the pinnacle of perfection

TO BE FREE!
The Darlings were the pinnacle of perfection. Wren, the matriarch and an Auror, is well-known for playing a crucial role as a spy in the first wizarding war against Voldemort. Benedict, the patriarch, is a revered healer applauded for his advancements in medicine. Their twins, Colin and Rowan, currently attend Hogwarts. Though inseparable during their childhood, the Sorting Hat placed Rowan into Ravenclaw and Colin into Gryffindor.

Rowan is perfection. Perfect hair, perfect clothes, perfect grades, perfect relationship, perfect life. She's spent years making her own name for herself so that when her name is said they don't think "Wren and Ben's daughter." Her image is so perfectly crafted almost nothing can break it.

Colin went the other route. He knew he could never be more than his parents so he decided to have fun with his life. Parties, girls, boys, skipping class, breaking rules, etc. And although they have nothing in common, Colin is the only one who has seen the true Rowan.

What happens when Rowan's image cracks and another can see right through?

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

to exist in the face of suffering and death
and somehow still keep singing

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
CAST OF CHARACTERS!

ROWAN DAWN DARLING
Alexis Bledel

ROWAN DAWN DARLINGAlexis Bledel