I'm going to call Mia instead of Hermione.

Mia POV:
Me, Blaise, Draco, Theo, Astoria and Pansy are walking to the three broomsticks when we're done with buying school stuff. On the way we met Ron, Harry and Ginny, Ron was furious when he see me ( I still have my glamour charm on and I'm in a relationship with Ron. ) standing between Draco and Blaise. They start to ask me why I'm I with them then I start to explain about the new.  Harry and Ginny accept it but Ron don't.

" Sorry Hermione but I don't play with snakes and let me tell you that I've been cheating on you with Lavender, at first I don't break up with you because I was feeling sorry but now. No. Our relationship is end here." He said storming away, before he get too far I start to burst into tears and I was hugging Blaise. Draco was going after Ron and punch him in the face the come back to comfort me.
————————
At home I start to cry a lot and didn't eat much. As what I heard from Ginny is that Mrs.Weasly grounded Ron for a year and she let anyone to jinx him with Bat Bogey hex at home and school. It does make me feel better when I heard that. Finally I choose to go and eat dinner today with my family because tomorrow me and Blaise will leave for Hogwart.

" Ummm, mom can I ask you something?" I ask.

" Sure honey. What do you want to ask?"

" Tomorrow do I come to school with my glamour charm on or off?" I question.

" Oh, you will get resorted and Dumbledore will announce that new. And with your glamour charm on until then." Mom said.

Blaise POV:
After I heard that Mia going to get resorted I was really happy because then I can protect her at school. But I didn't show my expression out and still listening to mom.
———————
Today I wake up early to go and disturb Mia cause today we going to go back to school for our 8th year.

"Mia,MIA WAKE UP, YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR HOGWART TRAIN!!!" I shout in her ear. Suddenly she sat up and punch me in the tummy because I disturbs her dream.
————
Mia POV:
When we got to the platform 9 to 3/4 we meet up with our friends ( Which include Draco, Theo, Pansy, Ginny and Harry ), when we find a compartment then we sit down and talk about stuff but the I fall asleep near the window. When I wake up I heard they talk about Draco crush and do he fancy me. I close my eyes but still listen to what they are saying.

" So, do you fancy Mia?" Pansy ask.

" Mate, if you like her then I don't mind." Blaise said.

" I.... um- No, I love her since she punch me in 3rd year.

Please vote and comment
Cliffhanger, 500 words. Thank you.