Two

(name) yawned and looked at his surroundings. 'Oh right I went to sleep with these idiots.' He sat up, Venti still clinging on to his sides. He sighed and carefully peeled him off. "God he's annoying." He ruffled his hair and got out of bed, walking over to the window. "Seems to be 5 now. Right Rex Lapis?" Zhongli flinched as his name was called "How did you know I was awake?"

"I have my ways. Please wake up the mortals while I deal with Barbatos." He nodded and got up "Also please call me Zhongli from now on." He exited leaving the two alone. (name) looked back over at the bard. "Awaken Barbatos." Venti whined and rolled over mumbling "Five more minutes." (name) sighed and picked up the bard, setting him on his feet. "Get out my room and go check on those mortals you brought, I need to get dressed." He started pushing him out.

"But-" He closed the door before he could respond and walked over to his closet. "I wonder how fashion is now.." He grabbed a random shirt and pants. "This should work well with..." He thought for a moment before grabbing a corset and gloves. "Perfect." He stepped behind his divider and began to get dressed.

"Alright is everyone ready?" (name) spoke walking out his room

"Alright is everyone ready?" (name) spoke walking out his room. "Ah ye-" Venti stopped mid sentence as he stared at the male. "Is there a problem Barbatos?" He shook his head and gulped. "Alright everyone let's take this tour to the training room!" "He has a training room?! Paimon thinks this is too much for something so small on the outside." (name) shrugged and walked up to a door "This place appears small to you mortals on the outside, if you make it up this far, but it's actually infinite on the inside. I have multiple libraries and an entire waterfall in here." He pushed it open revealing a room full of weapons and pillars along with multiple ruin guards.

"Pick your weapons." Paimon looked around in awe, grabbing Aether by the shirt "Do you see all this?!" Aether nodded and slapped away her hands "Don't shake me so rough Paimon." Paimon pouted and rubbed her hand. "You hit too hard!" She floated over to (name)'s side. "Get away from me you flying pest." She squeaked and flew over to Diluc, hiding behind him. "So we just fight these two ruin guards?"

(name) nodded. "Field Tillers. And if you finish those off, I'll allow you to fight the other 20." Childe's jaw dropped "Thats a large amount.." "I'm sure you can take them Tartaglia." He nodded and walked towards the pillars, pausing and glancing at the god. "How did you know my name?" "I know all your names. I'm a god after all." He nodded slowly before grabbing a bow and walking towards a ruin guard. "Well let's start this training session!"

The group stood panting, Aether especially

The group stood panting, Aether especially. "Why did I do most of the work?!" He shouted as he laid on the ground. Venti shrugged. "You did good though! Uh (name) it's your go." (name) hummed softly before picking up his peg and knocking over Ventis. "I win." Childe looked over and deadpanned "Did you guys seriously play games while we suffered?!" (name) shrugged an expressionless look on his face.

He yawned and stood glancing at the destroyed bots. "I supposed you guys can relax for now seeing as this was probably hard for your human bodies to handle." Paimon huffed with satisfaction. "Finally! A break." Aether looked at her "You didn't even lift a finger you flying food thief." She crossed her arms with a pout. "I did a lot!"

"He's correct flying pest, you barely did a thing." Paimon groaned and crossed her arms "I made sure you all were still alive!" "Barely anything." Aether poked her side making her giggle a little. (name) stood up and stretched. "Let us feast now." He walked out, the group following behind him. They arrived at a giant room full of food and butlers. "Have a seat and dig in." (name) sat down at the chair near the head of the table. 

"No need to tell Paimon twice!" Paimon flew over and sat in a chair, barely seeing over the table. Aether sighed and picked her up, sitting down and setting her in his lap. "Like a little toddler." The rest of the group sat down, Venti trying to sit as close to (name) as he could. "Barbatos I will choke you if you touch me." Venti rubbed down his arm. "Kinky."