Chapter 1

Sydney ' s POV:

" Honey, come down stairs."

" Okay, mom coming down, hold on."

As I went down stairs my mom and dad was sitting at the kitchen table, huh i wonder what the want to talk about .

"Honey, you need to sit down, we have something to tell you"

"umm okay what is it"

" we are moving in the next couple of weeks"

" what!"

" we are moving to a differnet pack"

"no, I don't want to move, what about my friends"

" Honey you will make new friends at the other pack"

" I don't want to make new friends"

"you don't really have a choice"

"fine"

    After i had my talk with my parents , I went upstairs and started packing a few things. I got tired and it was already 10pm so I decided decided to just go to bed. Once I woke up I got ready for school, I wore a black flowy tank top and high wasted shorts with my white converses. I put on a small amount of makeup, like mascara, eyeliner and some lipgloss. When i finished getting ready I only have a few minutes left before i head out the door, so i just grabbed a banana and a pack of fruit snacks. When i was out the door my mom was already in the car waiting for me.

"Hurry up honey your going to be late" my mom says.

I sighed and rushed to the car.

**********************

Michael's POV :

   I had a couple of Alpha duties that needed to be done. I only had a couple of hours to sleep, so here I am getting ready for school at 5:00 in the morning, I was tired as hell.

"Hurry up son your going to be late" my father said.

"I'm almost done let me get breakfast first" I said back.

I grabbed a banana from the bowl that it was in, then but on my shoes and headed out the door.

Once I got to school there was 2 minutes left before the bell rang, when I passed through the doors the bell rang. I hurried to my first period, and it was math, I hate math it's so boring. When I was about to get my seat my phone rang, I saw the caller ID, it was my Beta Luke.  I walked out of class to take the call,

  "Hello?"

" Alpha there been a rogue attack by the pack house! "

  " ugghh again, those damn rogues, okay I will be there in a second"

again those damn rogues, I went to the back of the school and turned into my wolf. My wolf was a full back, but I had blue eyes, I don't know why my eyes were blue since I had green eyes. When I got to the pack house there were was my beta and third command, Calum, fighting one of the rogue. I went to go help them out since there not as strong as me. I ripped the rogue throat out.

  " is there anymore rogues?" I ask

" nope that was the last one" Calum replied

" the other were handled by the tracker's, and fighter's" Luke said

"Okay"

  I didn't go back to school after the rogue attack cause I wanted to make sure they didn't come back on my territory.  I called some neighbors that were close to the territory like Alpha Ashton from Moonlight Territory. He said he didn't sense any rogues in his territory.

" no I didn't get any notification from the porter portal for my territory, but we will call u guys if we get anything"

"Okay thank you Alpha Ashton"

Then I hung up the phone and call some others to see if they have information, but some didn't pick up and some said they did see or scene anything. I wonder how the hell they got into our territory without nobody from the other knowing. It was already 10pm, dang time went by fast. When I got to by room, I took off my shirt and pants, replaced it with sweatpants, when I hit my pillow I was out like a light.

Sydney's  POV:

  As I got home from school I was tired. I just wanted to take a nap. My mom was home early from her job cause they didn't really have that much work to do so they let some employees get off early.

" mom I'm home" I yelled

" I'm in the kitchen" she yelled back

I went to the kitchen to see my mom cooking dinner
" how was school honey?" She asked

" it was okay, I guess" I replied

"Did you make new friends at least? "

"Yea there's this one girl name, Emma she was pretty cool"

" that's nice honey, well you can go to your room of you want, dinner will be ready in a few"

I just replied with a simple "k" and headed upstairs , my mom seemed pretty off because she never asked about school before. I wonder what she is hidding. After I finished my homework my mom called me saying that dinner is ready. My mom made my favorite chicken Alfredo with broccoli. She only makes it when I want it for dinner or she really needs to tell me something important.

" Honey we have some news for you"

"Yea what is it"

" the alpha of this pack doesn't have a luna/ or mate and they want you to his luna in till he finds his make"

"What the Alpha really, mom he is so old I don't want to be the wife or luna"

" you don't have a choice,  I already told them you would"

" why the hell would you do that if you haven't even asked me!"

" I already told them yes you will be meeting them in a couple of days"

" what, I don't want to meet them, I don't even like him"

" you don't have to like him"

" ugh I don't want to!"

"Well you don't have a choice"

" I hate you guys!"

" go up to your room young lady you don't yell at your mom nor me like that" my dad yelled

I just screamed and went up to my room. I can't believe that my parents did that, and they didn't even asked me first.  Just Hate Them

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hi guys I hope you like the first chapter. I will have an update soon. Also I have another book called , " High School" , who can go read that of you want.

Go check out my friend @lxcashemmings5 books there amazing.

But anyways vote, comment, share to your friends and I will see you guys soon, love ya!