Prologue

"YOU DID IT AHHHH!!!"

"Shhh!! You don't have to be so loud!" Killua whisper yells.

"SORRY IM JUST SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!" Alluka keeps screaming.

Killua slightly smiles, " great job killua, I'm proud of you."' Killua hears a voice say, he looks behind him 

"Guys! You came!" Killua smiles even bigger.

" wouldn't miss it for the world." Illumi says. 

"We're so proud of you!!" Kalluto runs up to killua and hugs him 

Killua chuckles, "thanks guys.." he hugs kalluto back.

Killua looks over at alluka, and sees her eyes start watering. "Awww, come here"

Alluka comes in and starts hugging him and kalluto, then illumi joins, and then milluki joins in.

After 5 minutes of tearing up, and killua not being able to breathe, they break the hug. "Well.. we gotta get going, ready milluki?"

"I still don't get why I have to suffer and stay in the car with you for 8 HOURS!!" Milluki yells

Illumi smacks milluki in the back of the head "stop complaining bitch and just go" 

Milluki grumbles and gets in the car " remember to call me when you get there." Illumi says.

"Got it."

"Do you have food?" 

"Yup."

"Charger?"

"Uh huh." 

"Map?"

"Yessir"

"Water?"

"JESUS ILLUMI YES I HAVE THAT CAN I GO NOW?!" Killua yells

Illumi laughs, "yes, yes you can go now."

Killua enters the car, "wait!" A high pitched voice yells.

Killua puts the window down, "mom, dad?"

"Killua sweetie! You almost left without us saying goodbye to you and milluki!" Kikyo yells, offended.

"That was my intention." 

Silva sighs, "anyways, you'll be visiting during Christmas."

Killuas eyes widen, "wait what?! But me and kurapika were going t-"

"Kurapika?! Get that nonsense out of your head THIS INSTANT." Kikyo screams 

"What is so wrong with kurapika?!"

"We've been over this a million times killua." Silva yells, "he gets in the way of your study's. Your study's are VERY important! We don't want a poor-"

"I get it, you don't wanna be related to a poor person, cause it's gonna ruin your reputation." Killua rolls his eyes.

"Exactly" Silva says, "not to mention he's a disgusting gay ra-" Kikyo adds.

Killuas eyes widen, he knew his parents were homophobic but that was crossing the line, "bye." Killua says, and immediately leaves. 

"Wait killu-" Kikyo says getting interrupted by the car noises.

Kikyo sighs, "when will he learn." 

"He'll understand in the future, he's just blinded cause he wants a friend." Silva response, he looks behind him at Illumi, alluka, and kalluto. "Friends are a complete waste. And they are absolutely unnecessary."

"Yes father." All three of them say simultaneously

"Now, alluka, time to go back in your room."

"Yeah, okay.." Alluka says sadly.

"Kalluto, go get ready for your piano class. And Illumi, go study."

"mhm..." 

Everyone goes up to their room, it hasn't even been 5 minutes and they all miss  killua and milluki dearly. Killua would always sneak into her room and go shopping with alluka, milluki would always bake with her, he made spectacular cupcakes. Kalluto and killua would always play video games, and milluki and him would watch anime till 6 am. Illumi and killua would always sneak out together, and study. Illumi was open with killua, he even opened up about how he was interested in a guy. Killua supported him all the way. Illumi and milluki always joked around with each other, and always hanged out together.

You could say the siblings were inseparable, none of their parents new how close their bond was, and they wanted to keep it that way, they couldn't let their parents ruin their bond.

It was gonna be hard to let go.

"NO YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GO RIGHT IDIOT" milluki yells.

"I SAID THIS WAS A SHORT CUT" killua yells back

"BITCH THATS HOW EVERYONE GETS LOST AND DIES IN MOVIES"

"DO YOU WANNA DRIVE INSTEAD?!"

"GLADLY"

"YOU AND YOUR SELFISH ASS CAN GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY CAR RIGHT NOW AND LEA-"

ohhh boy, this is gonna be a long 8 hours...

*cough*hey 😀 so uh "maybe?" Is back in business! :)

Word count: 683 words.