Chapter 18

GUYS I STEPPED ON MY TURTLE AND IT DIEDDDDD😭😭😭😭😭😭IM A MURDERRRR
ANYWHO I NEED NAMES FOR UMMMM THE DAMN BABY SO HELP ME OUT HERE.
ALSO I THINK I READ ALL OF THE BAKUTODO STORIES 😭😭😭🥲

Warnings
_____________________________________
🚪🚶‍♀️ touching,
_____________________________________

3rd person POV

Shoto didn't finish his sentence.He was afraid of what would happen.He felt like he would judge him.Bakugo noticed and looked at him asking for permission to finish his sentence.

Shoto sighed and nodded looking down at his feet while hands went unconsciously up to his belly and rested above it. "OI TEACH HES FUCKING"- "pregnant." Sensei finished interrupting Bakugo.

Shoto's eyes widen and Katsuki was basically fuming with anger since he didn't get to finish his sentence.

Angry Dandelion's POV

WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS.GRRRRRRRRR HE CUT ME OFFFFFFF DAMN ITTTTTTTTTT.We both nodded and Sensei sighed. "They make fucking condoms for a reason!" He said rubbing his temple.I felt my cheeks heat up.

I DIDN'T KNOW WE WERE GONNA HAVE FUCKING SEX IN THE CAR,IF I HAD KNOWN I WOULD HAVE HID A CONDOM IN MY CAR.

"Ok Todoroki no more training for you take it easy.By the time you start showing you have to stay in your room or house." Sensei demand.

I watch Shoto's eyes widen in fear. "I believe maybe home would be go-" "HELL NO!" I screamed. Like hell I'm letting MY pregnant boyfriend go with his 'father'.

Just think about him makes me fucking sick.Both looked at me. "Is there something going on at home?" Sensei asked.A hint of concern in his fucking voice.

Oh shit.My eyes went to Shoto.He was slightly shaking but nodded his head no.Teach not fucking believing it he sighed and said. "Todoroki you know you could tell me anything." In a soft yet firm voice.

"Sho I think we should tell him."I whisper in his ear.His eyes widen with some tears and he shook his head. "N-no he'll- H-He'll h-h-hurt me and t-the b-baby." He said abit above a whisper.

"I'll make sure he doesn't." Teach interrupted AGAIN.GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. "Shoto I think I know who you're talking about but if you tell me properly I can help you."

WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS CALLING MY PEPPERMINT BY HIS FIRST FUCKING NAME.

Shoto nodded and explained everything.
[20 minutes later]

The caterpillar sighed and asked if he could talk to the rat/mouse thingy {Nezu🥺🙂} about this.Halfie hesitated but nodded.

The slug told us we can go and to take it easy.we nodded and headed back to the dorms to pack.

(A/n I literally had to go back and see what they were doing before this😅💀🤚🏻)

The pregnant Coca-Cola reject's POV

As we went back the dekusquad came up to me and the bakusquad came is to Katsuki ripping us apart.

Uraraka grabbed me "Todoroki-kun I finally found you now I can tell the whole dekusquad!"She said. "I- I know he bullies you deku but I realized I like Bakugo!"She said blushing to the point she was a tomato.

My eyes widen.Oh hell no. I thought.everyone smiled and said it was ok except for me.I was lost in thought.

Snapping out of my thoughts I felt wrap around my waist. Hoping it was Katsuki I look back and see Midoriya.Everyone was busy even Katsuki.

I struggled.I kicked him but I guess I got weaker.My baby isn't safe.he covered my mouth and stuck his face in my neck nibbling abit.

FUCK I NEED HIM TO STOP.memories flooded my mind of what he did to me.Tears were brimming at the edge of my eyes.

Suddenly he stopped and squeezed my ass.Containing the noise coming out of my mouth I felt disgustingly dirty.

He walk away to Kirishima and kissed him.Poor kirishima.I felt another pair of arms snake my waist.I flinched and turned around quickly and slapped them.

The noise echoing the halls everyone turned there eyes to us.I instantly regretted it when I saw Katsuki.

He had eyes widen in shock. I was about to say sorry but he smirked.h-huh?. "At least I know you ain't cheating." He said out load.

I turn red.now everyone knows.Uraraka Ran away followed by tsu yelling her name as Katsuki grabbed me by my waist and kissed me.

I felt bad but kissed back. Pulling back regaining our breath.Katsuki smirked and covered my ears. "OI FUCKING EXTRAS STOP STARING ITS FUCKING CREEPY." He said

Or at least that was what I heard.It was muffled by his hands.Everyone instantly looked and and he uncovered my ear grabbing my hand gently and dragged me upstairs to pack I'm guessing.

|time skip|

3rd person POV

Once everyone was done packing they all gathered in the commons room.Uraraka was there with red puffy eyes talking to the dekusquad.

They saw Todoroki alone since Bakugo was hungry and left to the kitchen.They went up to him. "Todoroki-kun you are officially kicked out of the dekusquad." Iida said doing his chopping hands thingy.

Todoroki felt sad but hid it in his no emotion face and shrugged going to find Katsuki.Once the bus came the all got in.

The pro hero knew about their relationship and knew that todo and Baku should sit together so that's what he did.

Since the ride was like 6 hours Bakugo brung a pillow.Muttering to himself cause Kirishima kept telling him how 'amazing' Deku is.He went to sit with Todoroki.

He pouted since his candy cane took the window seat.And Shoto giggled.Bakugo smiled at how cute it sound.Todoroki noticing he was in public He cover his smile with his hand.

Katsuki's eyes narrowed. "Hey don't fucking cover that beautiful smile from me!"He demand.Shoto blushed but did what was told.

Bakugo smirked. "Good,baby boy" Shoto blushed red and faced the window. now a whole boring ass road trip just to go to the fucking beach.Bakugo thought.

Suddenly he felt something hit his shoulder.He snapped his neck to see red and white hair.Shoto being asleep has no control of his movements he rested a hand on top on Katsuki's chest.

Bakugo smirked but blushed.He kissed the top of his halfy's head.and fell asleep on his head.Mina seeing this took hundreds of pictures.

Catching the attention of everyone one they all turned to the sleeping couple.The buss was filled with aw's even eraserhead awed.The dekusquad had disgusting faces and turned away.

The bus was getting louder giving the pro hero a headache "ALRIGHT let them be for fucks sake!" He whispered yelled not wanting to wake up the couple.

Even though he looked like he didn't care he did.His husband helped him with it.Damn Mic.He thought as he rubbed his temple.
_____________________________________
That's a wrap guys🌝
Erm sorry for not updating for some time I had some stuff to take care of.anyways yea.......CYA😅
1147 words