Chapter 4

Fuck this I can't sleep so...........💀👍🏻
Warnings
____________________________________
Suicidal thoughts
____________________________________

Depressed smol bean's POV

I woke up to see bakugo holding me protectively.I blush but recalling the events last night I started to tear up.shoving my face into Katsuki's chest.he shifted slightly.hugging him tight as if my life depends on it.

You're so clingy.stop you're annoying him.you should just get out of there and end it fat bitch. "You're not fat Icyhot." I flinched hearing bakugo's voice. "And you can't end it,so please don't say that bullshit and tell that voice that your fucking life matter.and to shut the fuck up" he said.I smile slightly.I look up at him and make eye contact with him.his eyes are so pretty.

I'll blast ur ass to next week's POV

We made eye contact.I stare into his gorgeous eyes.I wanted to kiss him so fucking bad but contained myself. "Ight come on half n half we gotta go to fucking school." I say letting him go.I get up and start to change.sho got up and said "cya in class" "Tch wutever cya"

I finish getting ready.time to kill deku heh.NOW THAT I THINK OF IT HE NEVER TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I FOUND HIM IN BRUISES.(no seriously this dumbass author forgot about that shit) I'll get him to talk soon.once I was done I went to Sho's dorm and open it since it wasn't locked.looking inside I see him sliding his shirt on.

I saw bite marks and hickeys on him.I growl to myself thinking about that damn deku.he walked over to me and smiled softly.Damn that's smile Is gonna be the end of me.I grab his hand gently and drag him to class cause we are gonna be fucking late if we don't hurry.looking back at him I see him blush as he look at our hands.

I smirk and look forward again.finally making it to classroom all eyes were on us. "STOP FUCKING STARING AT US IDIOTS" they all flinched and look away.letting go of sho's hand.I walk to my desk as he walks to his.

I see deku go over and start talking to him.sho looked uncomfortable so I got up and shoved deku and talked to sho.as the slug came in I went back to my seat and he started teaching another boring day.I thought.
_____________________________________Time skip brought to you by mr clean.

The lunch bell rang and I got up and left.waiting there by the door as I got some stares I flipped them off.The last person came out and I looked up and saw sho. "Let's go" I say walking with him following closely.walking to my dorm I open the door for him. "Thank you" he said. "Tch whatever half n half"he sits on my bed and I go to the kitchen and made food for us both.I walk over to him and give him a plate. He looked at me.

"Katsuki I- I can't eat that much" "then eat as much as you can." I say. He then take a the plate and starts to eat. I sit next to him as I turn on the tv.Putting on Avatar:The last Airbender(who else likes that show🙋🏻‍♀️)since I know we both like that show

.after taking a few bites he pushed his plate away and say "I'm full" I felt a bit worried but I I just took his plate and did it in the kitchen and washed it off.after I came back and sat next to Shoto again.we still had a good hour till next period so why not talk.

"Hey sho?" Taking his eyes off the tv he looks at me "mmh?" He hummed.cute."about Monday night you told me you would tell me and you never did.so what happened that night.who gave you those bruises?"I ask softly.he look at me and then started to talk "well My father has always been abusive,that day I told him that I was..............gay and he started to beat me for 2 almost 2 hours."he says as he starts to tear up.

His dad abuses him? Wow the number one hero abusing his own son.I wanna kill his father now.(Same buddy)I grab him by his waist and pull him into my lap facing me.I cup his cheeks and wiped his tears with my thumb.he started crying into my chest as I held him whispering sweet nothings into his ear.One of theses things that I said was "I won't let him hurt you anymore,I'll protect you sho."after saying that he he giggled.(insert the most cutest giggle)..after a while I hear the crying die down.he sat up right in my lap and turned to the tv.

The scene that was playing was zuko and Mai kissing.I couldn't hold back anymore.seeing his face light up.I grab his face gently and made him look at me.I started leaning to him he started to lean forward into me too.he closed his eyes and............................................

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Erm still waiting I see heh~........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Heh~ ya'll gonna hate me

The bell rang
_____________________________________So uh sorry about that guys heh~ well that's a wrap.I think this chapter is Ight imma read some todo ships so heh~
866 words