"Took you damn long enough, Ki," she purred, a hand reaching behind her to wrap around the back if my neck.

Without saying anything, I start to dance along with her, feeling her right àss against my body. It turns me on in the most awful way, but at this point, my mind is so far blasted with alcohol for me to do anything about it.

My hands don't stay on Ginny's hips for long. The move up and down, reaching for Gin's breasts and down to her thighs.

This dirty dancing continues for quite a while and all that it results in is me having an intense hàrd-on, and the both of us being slickened with sweat.

Thoughts of Maddie don't exist in my mind anymore, and my conscience is so far gone that not even that can bring me back to reality. All that I can focus on is the now and the fact that there is a hot-as-fùck girl grinding up against my cöck and that I want to take her back to my apartment for the night.

"Kian," Ginny says, suddenly turning around and facing me. Her fingers claw into my arms and she pulls me closer to me. When my èrection touches her, she gasps and a smirk appears on her face. "Wow, baby. I didn't know I got you that excited."

I stare back at her, surely looking like a zombie. My eyes scan her body and land on her large chest that is bulging out of the top of her dress.

"Come on, we should get you back home," she tells me, grabbing my arm and pulling me from the club.

I let her guide me to the exit of the club before we end up on the sidewalk.

"Now, where exactly is your apartment?" She asks, rubbing her body up against mine. It takes every ounce of self-restraint to keep from touching her.

I point in the correct direction, keeping my jaw firmly clenched.

As we walk back to my apartment, my mind is nearly blank. While Ginny talks some kind of bullshït, all that touches my mind is the look of that dress on her. The dress I want to rip off of her.

When we get close to my apartment, I take the lead and take her inside, eventually finding the way to my apartment. When I open the door, Ginny pushes me inside and I drops keys. She attacks me, her lips finding my neck. I close my eyes, relishing in the feeling.

Stumbling along to my bedroom, Gin finds the buttons on my shirt and manages to unbotton every single one without taking her lips off of my skin. When we reach my room, I open the door and she nearly throws me inside, taking charge quickly.

Once we hit the bed, she pulls the dress she's wearing from her body and discards it somewhere. On top of me, she leans down and softly attaches her lips to my chest which is exposed from my unbuttoned shirt.

I flip us over to where Ginny is laying beneath me in only a black lace bra and panty set, her eyes wild. My lips attack her neck this time, surely leaving marks as I move up and down. While I continue this assault, her hands roam down to my belt buckle and she tries to undo it.

I lean away from her and stop kissing her neck so that she can access it easier, and she looks up at me with eyes filled with pure lust. Nothing else.

A spark of something flashes on my mind but I don't pay it any attention.

When Ginny gets my belt off, she goes at the button of my pants. Just the way her hands are brushing against my dîck nearly kills me.

When she gets them unbuttoned, he hands go back up my body and to my face. She pulls me down to her and her lips touch mine.

With hardly the brush if our lips, that earlier spark sets a fire and my mind isn't hazed over from the alcohol anymore. Instead, it's on full alert. I quickly jump off of Ginny.

"What's wrong?" Ginny asks, looking at me where I stand at the end of the bed.

"Out," I command, my eyes on fire. I look away from her, feeling disgusting for even seeing her body.

"But, we were-"

"Get out!" I yell. I see her moving from the corner of my eyes. She scrambles off of the bed and grabs her dress before shuffling out of the room.

I rush to the bathroom as soon as I hear the door close and I turn the light on. It hurts my eyes but I don't flinch. Instead I walk to the mirror and examine my appearance.

Hickeys litter my neck. Red, purple, and blue marks on my collarbone, jaw, and in between.

Fûcking hell, I've messed up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwwwww shiiiiiît

Bet you didn't see that coming.

Or you did.

Some of you actually asked for this to happen so....

I'm disappointed in Kian. I could cry right now

Not gonna lie, when I wrote the part where Kian jumped off of her, I imagined that scene in twilight where Edward like flies off of Bella and like hits the wall.

Lol some comic relief for ya there ;)

Pretty sure I haven't even written that graphic of a scene between Kian and Maddie... That should change... Too bad they'll be over after this.

Damn I mean... Don't read what I just said
Comment your feelings baby I know it hurts. Just let it out.

I imagined Ginny as a trashy, caked-makeup ho in a leopard print dress idk about you but.

Well until next update!

I hope those of you that are stuck in this snow storm like me are safe. We can thank Thor for this

(The storm is called Winter Storm Thor for those of you who don't know and are lucky enough to live in like California)

*listening to first kiss by kid rock and OMG I LOVE THIS SONG SO JUST GO LISTEN OKAY*

xox -Delilah