12. Wake up part 2

Yin: *Is still asleep*

J: HOW DID THAT NOT WAKE HER UP!! * A N G E R Y *

Lucky: J, NO

J: J, YES!! *evil smile*

Shadow: RUUUUUN!!! *opens portal to shadow realm*

Blue: DIBS ON FIRST!! *Jumps in*

Swift: NO FAIR!! *speedruns in*

Ninja: *ninjas in*

Storm: (Wojira) *flies in*

Almost everyone else: *jumps in*

Shadow: *checks if everyone is in* HURRY UP KAME AND BOMB!!

Kame: *is moving slowly* NOT MY FAULT I'M A TURTLE!!

Bomb: *picks up Kame* I WAS AT THE STORE!! *Throws Kame in, Pushes shadow in, and then jumps in while blowing the portal behind him so that the only clan members there are J and Yin.*

Rowan: *helps him blow the portal*

J: *manages to get in the portal* Thanks guys!! *remotely starts blasting Tricky's second song at 9,001% Volume in the Treehouse* If this doesn't wake up Yin, IDK What will?

Shadow: WAIT. MY POWERS DON'T WORK IN THE SHADOW REALM!!

J: *tries to set his hand on fire with his pyrokinesis* No luck either. We're stuck here.

Yin: *Opens portal with Portal Machine*

J: Oh hey Yi-

Yin: *starts beating him up* "IKAW NA MALIIT NA GAGO, VINISING MO AKO AT SI LUNA AT ANO, GUSTO MO BA MAWALA AMG EARDRUMS KO?! PATAY KANG BATA KA DAHIL SA LINTIK NA PRANK MO!

J: *while getting beat up* MEMES, TRANSLATE PWEASE.

J's robot that he can transfer his conscious into, Memes: Affirmative. *translates*

J: WAIT I WOKE UP LUNA!?

Yin: *nods*

Luna: *Looks pretty messed up and on the verge of tears*

J: WHAT HAVE I DOOOOOOOOONE!? *yeets self into Volcano but doesn't die* STUPID FIRE IMMUNITY!! *Inhales Lava and dies*

Yin: Luna, is that good enough for you?

Luna: *lip reads and nods tearfully*

Yin: Ok then.

Lucky: ........1, someone get Yin and Luna to the medical bay. 2, Rowan and Bomb, get J out of that volcano so we can revive him.

The bomb duo: Is it because we're also fireproof?

Lucky: Yes.

Bomb Duo: Got it boss. *uses explosions to get to the volcano*

Lucky: and 3, WHY IS THERE A VOLCANO!?

Storm: Oh, it's been slowly developing it's shape for the past 3 months or so.

Lucky:..........*looks to the rest of the council* Did you girls know that the really cheap treehouse we bought that could fit the entire clan and everyone else to come was NEXT TO A FAULT LINE!?

The rest of the group: *shakes heads no*

Lucky: Huh. Must've been why it was cheap.