I can't help falling in love with you

Outside an abandoned bungalow
As:Toh team Aap sab taiyaar Hain?Hume unn baccho ko surakshit Yaha se nikaalna Hain.
Mpt members:Yes sir..
(They entered the bungalow through the back door.KS and Cc immediately took down two goons who were guarding the door.. SS slowly moved behind the carton boxes and reached the one standing near the stairs she hit him with a stick making him unconscious.)
(They searched every corner of the first floor fighting all the goons coming their way but didn't find the kids.)
As: Lagta Hain bacche 2nd floor pe Hain Chaliye..
(They all moved to the 2nd floor..10 goons attacked them together..KS alone took 4 of them down..seeing MPT overpowering the goons HM moved from there and started looking for the kids.She searched all the rooms but didn't find them.She moved back to her team and said..)
HM: bacche Yaha bhi Nahi Hain..(Suddenly something clicked her mind) Aiyye humare Saath..(They went downstairs stopped before a understair storage door.)
SS: Ms hum Yaha kyun aaye..yeh toh understair storage Hain..Yaha 15-20 bacche fit kaise honge..
HM:ks darwaza todiye..(Ks did as HM said.They were shocked to see another staircase there which lead to a basement but HM smirked.)Humara shak Sahi tha..Chaliye
(They found the kids tied with ropes there.They started freeing the kids..)
Kid: Sir humare Baki friends ko bacha lijiye Woh uss taraf..(She said pointing towards a open door..As,Cc and KS ran out to save the kids while HM and Ss were freeing rest of them meanwhile a gunshot was heard and Ss turned back to find HM in a man's grip.The man pointed his gun on HM's head.Hearing the gunshot As,cc and KS came back along with the goons they arrested.)
The man:Itni bhi kya jaldi Hain SHO Sahiba..Ae DSP Inn baccho ko mere hawale Karo aur mere aadmiyo. Ko chhod do Nahi toh tumhari yeh SHO Sidha upar..
HM:Nahi sir,baccho ko lekar bahar jaiye..
The man: R e SHO Sahiba Aap khubsoorat Hain iska matlab yeh Nahi ki hum aapko Kuch Nahi bolenge..(He tightened his grip on HM)
As: Dekho Haseenaji ko chhodo...unhe Kuch mat Karo...(He orders them to leave the goons.)
(Meanwhile HM fainted in the man's grip.)
As: Haseenaji
The man: Arey yeh toh Bari nazook Nikli..(He looked at HM's face.Thinking she was unconscious he loosened his grip a bit taking advantage HM jerked his hand and grabbed his gun.Another fight broke out between them.. Finally MPt overpowered the goons.Suddenly As noticed the gang leader was about to stab HM  from back he pushed HM and got injured on the side of his stomach..he stumbled a little backward..)
HM/KS:sir /Anu Bhaiya (they rushed towards him.)
As: Woh leader bhag Raha Hain use pakadiye..ahh(Ks ran behind the leader and rest of the members took all the goon out)
HM: Sir,sir Aap..Aap thik Hain..Chaliye hospital chaliye abhi..kyun aaye Aap bich mein..Kuch ho Jata toh..
As:Kaise nahi aate Woh aapko chaaku Marne wala tha..Hum kaise aapko Kuch hone dete..waise bhi hum thik Hain Haseenaji..chaaku Ka force itna zyada Nahi tha..Aap chinta mat kijiye.
HM: Arey aise kaise fiqr na karein..Pyar karte Hain aapse..kaise na karein fiqr..Chaliye Aap
As:Kya Kaha Aapne?(He asked again not believing his ears.Hm looked towards him.)
HM: Sahi suna Aapne..Hum aapse Pyar karte Hain..Aapke dhoke ke baad laga Nahi tha ki phir Pyar Kar payenge par  dusri Baar Pyar hua Hume...aur Iss Baar bhi Aap hi se hua.."I CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU" Mr.Anubhav Singh..Bohot Pyar karte Hain Hum Aapse.
As: Aur bharosa?Aapne toh Kaha tha bharose ke Bina koi rishta nahi tikta..
HM: Jitliya Hain Aapne Humara bharosa..(She said looking into his eyes.)Aur issbar Kuch gadbad ki toh Goli maar denge hum aapko..)
As:Aisi naubat aane hi Nahi denge(He chuckled and took her into his embrace.She rested her head on his chest.Their eyes closed ..peace evident on their face..tears of happiness falling from both their eyes.After Few minutes they broke the hug and looked into each others eyes.)
As/HM: I LOVE YOU..(They again closed their eyes and sealed their love with a kiss..After sometime they broke the kiss and As said)
As: waise Hum abhi uniform mein Hain..yeh sab Shoba Nahi deta(He said smirking.HM blushed furiously and dugged her face in his chest.He too hugged her tightly.)
MPT MEMBERS:"AHEM AHEM"
KS: Pushpaji Aap khamkha Dar rahi thi..ki bhaiyaa Ms thik Hain ya Nahi..par yeh Dono toh Kuch zyada hi thik lag rahe Hain.(She smiled)
(Haseena immediately left As and blushed.)
Ps: Hum Aap Dono k liye bohot Khush Hain MS..Bholenath ne humari sunli.
Cc/SS: Hum bhi..
Cc: Humein maaf Kar dijiye sir..hum aapse kaafi rudely Baat kiye rahe..Woh Ms sir udaas thi..(As cut him off in the middle and said.)
As: Arey Bilkul Nahi Cc balki hum Khush Hain ki koi Hain Jo Humari Haseenaji ki Itni Parwah Karta Hain..(He patted Cc's back.)
Ks:Humari Haseenaji huh! Waise Bhaiyaa ek baat kahe..kaheneko toh Pyar har dard Kam Kar deta Hain par Iss jakham(zakhm) par dawa lagana jaroori Hain.(She said indicating towards the wound on his stomach and chuckled.)
HM: Ha KS Aap Inhe leke hospital jaiye..hum sab gundo ko lekar Thane jaate Hain.
Ks:Arey Nahi Ms Aap hospital jaiye hum jaate Hain Thane..(and they moved out..)
(HM was also about to go when As pulled her and pecked her lips and said)
As:Sharmate huye Aap bohot zyada khoobsurat Lagti Hain.(She blushed and ran away leaving behind a smiling As.)
--------------------------
AFTER FACING ALL THE ODDS FINALLY THEY ARE TOGETHER.AS IT IS SAID TRUE LOVE ALWAYS FIND ITS WAY BACK...THEY  ALSO FOUND THEIR WAY BACK TO EACH OTHER.
The end.
---------------------------
So, here my story Anuseena-Feelings ends.This was my first story and I was quite nervous.Thank you to all my readers who voted for me and encouraged me with their lovely comments.I know many of you must have find the story a bit boring as it's storyline was very simple with no major twist and turns and romance..but as I've already said I'M trying my best to get better at writing.
--------------------------
Do vote and drop your valuable comments.
Thank You.