I like me better when I'm with you

Next day..
Hospital....
(AS was fast asleep,his head leaned against the cabin door..That is when HM opened the door and his head hit the floor....He groaned in pain and sat straight rubbing his eyes.Meanwhile HM grew tensed seeing him that way..)
HM: Sir..sir Aap Yaha kya Kar rahe Hain..Woh bhi zameen par..Aap thik toh Hain na..(She said crouching down beside him and touching his head to check for any wound.)
As: Ji...ji hum thik Hain Haseenaji Aap chintit na ho..waise Aap bahar kiyu ja rahi thi?(That is when she realised their position and left his head with a jerk and stood up)
HM: Woh hum bore horahe the..toh socha thoda tahel le corridor mein.
As:Bilkul Nahi..Chaliye Aram kijiye..(He took her to the bed supporting her by shoulder.She also didn't protest and sat on the bed with a frown on her face.)
As: Aapne bhojan Kiya?
Nurse:sorry sir, Woh aaj staff thoda Kam Hain toh Madam Ka break fast lane mein thoda late hogaya(the nurse entered pushing a trolly before her) Ma'am please have your breakfast I'll be back after an hour to take your blood sample for tests.And here are your medicines.(The nurse left.)
As: Chaliye Haseenaji bhojan Kar lijiye..
HM: Hum baad mein kha lenge..waise Aapne bataya Nahi Aap darwaze par kyun so rahe the?
As: Woh bas aankh laggayi thi..Aap bhojan kariye na...Nurse me kya Kaha suna Nahi!(He said trying to change the topic)
HM: Humein Nahi Khana..Humein Nahi Pasand yeh Jale hue toast aur Bina masale Ka soup.(She said making faces.AS chuckled at her antics)
As: Par ab Khana toh yehi padega na Haseenaji..(He said settling himself on stool beside her bed.)
HM: Humein Nahi Khana pls force na kare sir.
As: Arey hum Kaha force Kar rahe hain..waise pata Hain Haseenaji yeh Toast dekhkar Humein ek kissa Yaad aagaya..hum jab college mein the..
(As started telling her fun stories of his past and when he found her engrossed in the stories he started feeding her.They talked about random topics..sometimes about cases, sometimes about their days in academy.)
HM: (Gulping down the last morsel)Toh aapko laga toaster mein cheese daalne se cheese toast ban jayega.(She bursted into laughter.)
As pov:
Haste huye kitni pyari lag rahi Hain Haseenaji..Bhagwan Karein yeh humesha aise hi Khush rahe.(He thought looking at her happy face.)
HM: Kya Soch rahe Hain sir?
As: Nahi Kuch Nahi..yeh lijiye aapki dawai.(He said giving her the medicine)
(HM looked at the food tray and then looked at him amused.She understood that he was talking about random things to distract her mind.She smiled and took the medicine.)
(Meanwhile this whole exchange was noticed by Mpt team who were standing outside the door. Though Cheetah tried to interrupt them Pushpaji stopped him.)
PS: Hey Shivji yeh Dono bas humesha aise hi Khush rahe...sadbuddhi de do Inhe ki yeh samjhe ki yeh ek dusre ke bina adhure Hain..
Ks(in mind): humko yakeen Nahi Hota yeh humare Anu bhaiya Hain..Dekho toh kaise MS ko khila rahe Hain..pata Nahi Iss topa insaan ko kab Pyar Ka ahesaas Hoga.
(They all entered her cabin.)
Cc:Kaisi Hain ap MS. Raat ko thik thak neend aya na?
HM: Ha Cc hum thik Hain..
(Meanwhile the nurse entered to take her blood sample.As soon as the needle pricked her hand she held AS's hand tightly who was still sitting on the stool.)
As: Haseenaji aankhein kholiye hogaya..(HM opened her eyes and found As smiling..Their eye contact was broken by Cheetah)
Cc:Sir, Hum Kaa kahe rahe the ki Aap thake huye lagrahe Hain...Aap Ghar jaakar Aram karlijiye hum sab Hain Ms k pass.(Cc said trying to send As away as he thought As might hurt HM again.)
As: haa hum Chalte Hain..phir head quarter bhi Jana Hain..Apna dhyaan rakhna Haseenaji(As left her cabin taking a last glance at her.KS followed him).
----------------------------
At the corridor..
ks: Bhaiya Aap kal Ghar Nahi Gaye..
As: Nahi bahena Woh hum(He fumbled trying to look for a suitable excuse.)
Ks: Koi Baat Nahi Ghar jaakar Aram kijiye..aur kal Humne Jo Kaha us par jara gaur pharmaiye(She said smiling and went back to Hm's cabin)
------------------------------
At AS's home:
(While ruffling his wet hair with a towel.)
Naa Jane Kaisa Jaadu Kar diya Hain Haseenaji Aapne...bohot Accha Lagta Hain Aapke sath waqt bitana..AJ jab apse baatein Kar rahe the laga hum koi aur hi Anubhav Hain..(He looked at the mirror and was amused to see himself smiling without any reason.He got ready and rushed to head quarter as he was already quite late.)
--------------------------------
Hospital
HM's cabin
HM's pov.
AJ Humein bohot Accha laga jab Anubhav sir ne Humara khyal rakha...Hum Jante Hain Aap Humse Pyar Nahi karte...aur hum bhi...Khair Shukriya humare liye itna Karne k liye(She smiled thinking about him and dozed off to sleep.)
---------------------------------
(HM's health was alright.She had joined her duty as well.The drug case was successfully solved and AK went back to Kanpur.)
---------------------------------
Precap: Possessive Anubhav.
---------------------------------
Anuseena came a little closer. On one hand Anubhav is developing rather realising his feelings while on the hand Haseena is in grave confusion..What does Future hold for them?
----------------------------------
Do vote and comment if You liked the Anuseena moment.
Thank You.