1.

A man around 28 years is seen working on laptop in a big company.  A man around 26 years come in his cabin . He sat doen on the chair and said to him

Man 2 - Aamir bhai why do not you came to house yesterday.  Mom was waiting for you.  She did not even slept yesterday.

Aamir - Aaryan i do not want to talk about mrs singhania. And if i am not wrong i did not told her to wait for me.

Aaryan - For how long will you not talk to her.  I know that she had made a big mistake but plz forgive her.

Aamir - i can never forgive her and if u are done then leave this cabin and do your work.

Aaryn - ok bhai as u said. By the way plz come early today becaause tomorrow  is your princess birthday  and she wants you.

Aamir - i know that tomorrow is her birthday  so do not tell me firstly she is my princess  then she is your daughter.

Aaryan - ok bhai.

Saying so he left his cabin.  After he left.  Aamir open is cupboard and kiss a girl photo and said to her photo " i do not go to that mansion because it alawys remind me that how wrong i have done to u.  Plz forgive me if u can. "

Then his P. A.  Knock on the door of his cabin . After aamir's aaproval he told him about the meeting that is going to happen in 5 minutes and then they  both left for the meeting.