Chapter 12 - Final

3rd person POV:

"Hey guys, have you seen Midoriya?" Asked Kaminari as all of the hero students were all heading towards the assembly hall for their review.

"No, ever since yesterday's event finished, we haven't seen Midoriya." Sero answered.

Everyone in class 1A was worried for Midoriya, since he never returned to the dorms last night and no one had heard any news of him. They continued on their way to the assembly hoping to see him in there.

Once they reached to the assembly hall, no one saw signs on Midoriya and just waited for the teachers, while they all continue to have their own conversations. When the teachers started to appear in the stages, the students slowly quieted down and faced the stage.

"Hello students." Welcomed the principal, "I hope you all learned something from the activity, but since you all were in the hero team and lost, you have to do a punishment. I will explain it at the end, but now, we will go over the footage and label your mistakes and what learn you should've learnt during the exercise."

The teachers got off of the stage and sat in the chairs behind the students, so that the students could see the screen on the stage. The teachers played the footage, fast forwarding and stopping on the parts where they pointed out the mistakes and the improvements that each student needed to work on.

"So, in conclusion, I would say the lessons you should've learnt is, 'never let your guard down', 'nowhere is truly safe', 'always have attention of the things around you', 'check for traps', 'you can't save everyone' and 'never surrender to villains, especially if they are stronger, since you never know if they will keep their word.'" Concluded Nezu.

The students nodded at Nezu's statement and promised to change their way of doing things. Since things looked like it was finishing, Kaminari raised his hand up.

"Yes Kaminari?" asked Midnight.

Kaminari lowered his hand and spoke. "Um, where's Midoriya?"

Most of the students mentally face palmed after Kaminari asked the question so straight forward. The teachers sighed and one of them decided to speak up.

"He's in the infirmary. Why?" Aizawa questioned with his brow raised.

There were gasped and eyes widened. Then, all of a sudden the whole hero course screamed, "WHAT!?"

The assembly was in uproar. They didn't see Midoriya after the event because he was in the infirmary. There were questions thrown around the room.

"Why is he in the infirmary?!"

"Is he ok?!"

"How bad is his condition?!"

"Wait, wasn't he bleeding from the head, arms and legs before in the last battle!"

That statement calmed down all the screams and silenced all the other questions and everyone faced the principal for the answer. He just smiled and said, "Yep, he is being treated at the very moment and no one is allowed to visit him at the time being."

"Why?" called out Uraraka, "Why can't we see Deku-kun?"

"Well Uraraka, let me ask this question to the whole hero course. After all this, will you be able to act the same around Midoriya after all of the actions he did in the activity?" asked Nezu, "Please answer honestly."

The assembly hall was once silent again. They all thought, 'could we really act the same way as before around him?'

The moment of silence was broken by none other than Katsuki Bakugo.

"OF FUCKING COURSE! SHITTY DEKU IS SHITTY DEKU AND I'M NOT AFRAID OF THAT MOTHERFUCKING NERD!"

Others soon joined him and the whole hall was screaming that they would overcome their fear of Discord and that they would act their normal selves when they were with Midoriya. Once the screaming calmed down, there was a comment that everyone heard.

"Just remind me to never piss off Midoriya." Mineta said.

The other students and teachers laughed at the comment and once they calmed down, All Might spoke.

"I'm glad that you all won't act differently towards young Midoriya. He thought you all would hate and out cast him after the activity." People frowned at this, but All Might continued. "I'm also glad we don't have to have to find another school for young Midoriya, Nezu"

Nezu nodded. "We wouldn't want you or your successor to leave UA, now would we?"

The whole hall except All Might and Nezu, yelled "WHAT?!"

The students yelled, "HE WAS PLANNING ON LEAVING UA!?"

While the teachers yelled, "ALL MIGHT'S SUCCESSOR!?"

"Um, yeah?" All Might replied.

Midoriya's POV:

I feel hot and sweaty. I opened my eyes and saw a familiar ceiling. Ah, I'm back in the infirmary, but I don't remember breaking any bones. I touched my head, arms and legs, which were banaged up and felt a sting in the spots I touched. I turned my head to the right and saw Recovery Girl on her computer doing who knows what. I sat up and she immediately noticed and walked over.

"Young man, I wouldn't recommend you get up so soon. Your temperature finally went down and you should be tired after going 20% over your limits."

I wondered, '20% over my limit?" and remembered that I collapsed after I walked to over to Nezu and All Might. I made a mistake.

I didn't listen to Recovery Girls recommendation and got out of the bed.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Since is looks like its morning, don't I have to go to the review?" I asked.

"Oh no you don't. You stay in bed." She ordered.

I bowed at a right angle and said, "Sorry, but I really must see the review."

She sighed, "Fine, but I will becoming with you, got it?"

I raised up head to agree and thank her. Then we were on the way to the assembly hall, but once we got there, it was really loud. All I heard was "HE WAS PLANNING ON LEAVING UA" and "ALL MIGHT'S SUCCESSOR", then I knew that Nezu and All Might revealed somethings. Since Recovery Girl and I were at that door entrance of the assembly hall, which was at the back to the room and everyone was facing Nezu and All Might who was on the stage, no one noticed us.

Then Recovery Girl coughed to signal that we were there and all the attention went to us. Everyone's eyes widened, except Nezu, since he already knew we were there and I waved embarrassedly.

"Hi?" I said.

"MIDORIYA!!" The students from the hero course shouted.

I was taken back because I thought they wouldn't even talk to me after how brutal I was in the activity, but I don't know any more.

There was silence, an awkward one, but it seemed as though my other fellow hero course students were planning something, since they kept looking at each other and nodding. I waited for the worst, but Momo and Kendo counted down to three and everyone yelled.

"We're sorry Midoriya for not realizing how you felt. Please forgive us."

They all bowed down, well except Kacchan who also apologized, but he was looking away from me. I was surprised. Wasn't I suppose to do this? After all I did brutal things to them in the activity and all.

I smiled and I replied, "Of course!"

When I smiled I saw all of the people in the room squint. I wonder what caused that, but whatever. Maybe this is a new beginning where I can be myself, but this brought back a question that I always asked myself.

'Can I trust them?' 

The End

I hoped you enjoyed it. 

Until next time, bye!