Chapter 4 - The Beginning

Hero's POV:

"Bakugo, is what Midoriya said is true?!"

"Was Midoriya treated like how he did?!"

"How are you still in this school if this was true?!"

"Is that how you started to call Midoriya, Deku?!"

Kirishima interrupted all the questions by saying, "We don't know if it's true or not. I mean, he even said that All Might crushed his dream. So it might be fake, right Bakubro?"

Everyone was waiting for Bakugo's answer, but instead, they all heard an explosion and saw civilian bots running around. The villain Discord had exploded an apartment building, which had 13 civilian bots in it. The hero teams went into their friend groups and spitted up to rescue the bots from the fire and put it out.

3rd person POV:

Discord was on top of building in front of hero's HQ, and follows the group of Momo, Jiro and Hagakure. They were searching the area for any dangers and were alone, but were having a normal chat. Discord pointed the snipe he had towards Hagakure because it would have been a bother of not seeing a person, so while she was still wearing her hero costume, which looked like floating clothes.

"Bye, bye Invisible girl." He whispered and Jiro could hear it, but before she had time to say anything, Discord shot Hagakure in the heart.

This didn't get unnoticed by Momo. She created a shield large enough to fit her and Jiro, but since Discord took out the person who he thought would be troubling, he moved on to people with long range or sensory quirks. Jiro was in front of him, but she was protected from him by Momo's shield, so he had to get her later. Ectoplasm later took Hagakure into the 'dead' room where she would continue to watch the activity for the rest of the time, until it was finished.

Discord jumped to roof to roof with One for All at 35%. He saw Shoji with Tokoyami and Koda on a rooftop facing the other way. Discord took out his hand guns in each hand and aimed towards Koda and Shoji, while still jumping onto roofs. Once Discord had his targets locked, he shot the paint balls at the same time and killed both Shoji and Koda at the same time. After hearing the gun shot, Tokoyami turned his body towards the sound he heard it from, which was behind him, and summoned dark shadow. Though once he turned around he didn't see anyone, but dark shadow did. Discord was right below them, running close to the floor. Before Discord could stag him, dark shadow protected Tokoyami.

"Thanks dark shadow. I didn't even notice him." Thanked Tokoyami.

Dark shadow gave a thumbs up and replied, "No problem, but damn, Midoriya could become an assassin with those quiet moves."

"Thanks." Discord said as he ran towards Tokoyami again at 35%.

Discord dashed round in circles around Tokoyami, trying to get him dizzy and it worked. Tokoyami getting dizzy and started to fall towards the ground and land on his butt. Dark shadow, also getting dizzy because he was also trying to keep track of Discord, fall along with Tokoyami. At that moment, Midoriya rushed towards Tokoyami and knocked him unconscious. Dark shadow returned into Tokoyami and Discord tied Tokoyami up, while Ectoplasm took Koda and Shoji to join Hagakure.

Discord pressed the backup button that Tokoyami had, alerting his team mates that he was in trouble. Discord quickly found a place to hide, leaving the button behind, since it has a tracker for the heroes. Once finding a good spot, Discord set up his rifle and waited for the other heroes to arrive.

After 5 minutes of waiting, Discord saw all of the heroes head towards the roof where Tokoyami was tied up unconscious. Once all the heroes were on the roof, Discord quickly to aim at Tokoyami as people were discussing how and why Discord did this and not just kill him off like Hagakure, Shoji and Koda.

Teacher's POV:

After watching Discord shoot Hagakure and retreating the teachers were confused of why he wouldn't just kill the rest of the group.

Nezu thought out loud, "Maybe he wanted to teach them more lessons with the other members of the group."

"Maybe, but what is he going to do now? Doesn't he have to get rid of all of the heroes before the 3 days end? If he is going at this rate, he won't complete his task." Present Mic questioned in confusion.

"Just watch Mic, because I think problem child may be doing something after." Aizawa told Mic.

When the teachers saw Discord sneaking up on the group of 3 boys and readying his hand guns, while pointing the guns to Shoji and Koda's heads with a calm facial expression, they knew he would kill them. Once they watched the one-sided battle unfold, and the tying up of Tokoyami, also the pressing the backup button, Nezu knew what he was going to do next.

"Why would he press that button!?" Mic yelled.

Everyone covered their ears, while Aizawa cancelled his quirk half way the question. The heros made their way towards Tokoyami and Discord was already aiming to his target.

"It is quite simple, Present Mic. He plans to kill Tokoyami while the heroes are watching, making them lose some of their will to fight." Nezu explained.

Just like one cue, Discord shot Tokoyami in the neck, killing him with paint ball. The heroes turned towards the direction it came from, but before anything happened a small grenade was thrown at them and exploded red paint to the people who were to close. The grenade eliminated Awase, Honenuki, Shishida and Kuroiro from Class 1B and Jiro, Sato and Mineta from Class 1A.

"What!? That was over kill for a hand grenade! It took out 7 people! That's 11 people today!" Present Mic screamed.

Aizawa replied, "Well, it was the heroes fault for not checking the area for traps and stuff. They had Shishida who could have smelt problem child and warn the other heroes, also all the heroes shouldn't be there for backup."

Hero's POV:

After the grenade, the heroes saw green lighting surrounding a person was running away at a fast speed, which they couldn't catch up to.

"FUCK! HOW COULD WE LOSE 11 EXTRAS AFTER JUST A FEW HOURS OF PLAYING THIS DUMB ACTIVITY!?" Shouted Bakugo.

"Calm down Bakubro, we were just not ready." Kirishima reasoned.

All of the heroes headed towards their HQ for rest and sleep but in the middle of the night, when most of the heroes were asleep, explosions started.