CHAPTER - 16

Author's pov

Its time 3 'o clock in vr mansion

Riddhima opened her eyes "everyone must be in deep sleep now i can escape from here "she slowly open her eyes and took her needy things and oreo with her by slightly opened the window she put oreo in the bag and adjusted like he can breath his head is out from the bag she slowly take a long saree and tie on  the leg of bed which is closer to the window...he slowly get down her hand were paining like hell...but her determination keeps her strong...

She some how get down there is so many guards infront of her window but no one see her..riddhima knew that infront of mansion there should be a.bunch of guards so she starts walking and reached at back yard and there is a giant wall..then she saw a  stone  she was about to stand in it but alas  two strong hands stopped her she struggled when she saw the person she gasped its non other than vansh rai singhania...

His eyes were red shot.....which is spitting only anger..because she tried to run away from him...she is his possession and obsession.....

How dare u riddhima...How dare u to run away from me.....vansh rai singhania never ever forgiven for betrayals.....

I loved u...with no limits u dare to go against my wish...now i know what should i do to u
i will kill ur bestie then that orphans..riddhima u will pay for it what u tried to do...
HE take a gun and point and triggered

VANSH...............................

Riddhima wake up with a jerk her body is sweating.....

She looked at the chair infront of her there he is the great vansh rai singhania with all his aura and sipping his coffe....then he said Goodmorning sweetheart ❤️
Sweetheart...thank u so much giving me a space in ur dream so u started to dream about me....intresting very intresting so today u have a big surprise from my side......

So get up and get ready and  have ur breakfast then medicines....then beauticians will came here for making u get ready for haldi......

She is still in the shock of the nightmare..she is really frightened...

Vansh move towarda her and swipes her sweat and give her a forehead kiss.

I will not do  anything untill u try to go far away from me.....he said like he saw what she is dreaming

She look at him with amusement..

He smirked

Come on Sweetheart am vansh rai singhania and i know what will running in ur peanut size brain ...

So don't overthink and get ready....love u he again kissed her cheeks

She looked at him....

Then mrs disuza came and asked her to freshen up....

Hot water is running through her body still she can't become fresh may be because of that nightmare .....

She get ready in yellow colour lehanga looking pretty.......

Her ornaments were looks like flowers....riddhima is indeed an angel....she came down..eveyones gaze is now fixed on her....vansh is in a phone call.....

When vansh came there he saw here and mesmerized by her beauty.......

Then she came down she saw a familiar figure standing beside dadi

Riddhima :sejal...she whispered

She run to sejal and hugged her tightly like she will vanish in the air...i missed u sejal
..

Sejal:actually riddhima .i am mad at u..u r getting marriage u even bother to inform me...

Sejal said by hugging riddhima...