"Listen--mate she's probably have forgotten what you told her by tomorrow." Theo tries to convince, but he dosen't know how sure he is himself.

"I hope she fucking does--I shouldn't have fucking told her any of it--how she regrets even looking my fucking way--she should--that bullshit on her arm, I watched her fucking get it--me--I didn't stop it--I heard her fucking screams and just fucking stood there--"

He practically snaps, this image, Hermione's arm, it's almost ingrained in his brain, it's in his nightmares, it's constantly swarming his conscious, he wonders why, how?

How can it possibly eat him from the inside out?

"I'm going fucking insane." He blurts, his breath rapid and heavy, as Theo has seen him like this too many times before.

And he curses at himself, screams, paces, he does it all, anything to get his anger out.

And Theo just watches him, and makes sure he stays stable enough to not pass out from anger.

"Let it out mate." Theo speaks, as he can see Malfoy ravish in his wilderness.

And he thinks how badly Malfoy needs to down a bottle of fire whiskey, every last drop till he forgets the name Granger.

Even then, that won't be enough.

Hermione notices It's the same as usual, after an unexpected conversation such as the one they had, its at least a week before he even looks her way. She's almost used to it. She still deems it pathetic on his end.

She does as she knows fit--stays clear of him till he puts his pride aside.

She thinks he never will.

During her usual bored-out stroll in the manor, she usually picks up a hand me down daily prophet to know what's happening outside the manors grounds. Never any good.

Death eaters, not only those convicted of taking a life or more during the war, and ones whom still stand by the lord himself are wanted in Azkaban, accompanied by a lifelong filled of uncanny, torturous curses. Andromeda Black is now sentenced to thirty years in Azkaban, an obliviation curse casted, and will not see the light of day.

Hermione is almost taken back. She wonders why she hadn't seen Andromeda for weeks too long, and now it made sense. Lord Voldemort might have won the war and had a ledge of power, yet even then people wouldn't give in to his ideologies.

There were still people who wanted everyone with that mark dead, And Hermione knew they were most likely looking for every surviver of the war. Her and whom ever else Voldemort had held captive.

She reads the prophet on.

Trials are being carried out, Lucius Malfoy is up for next stands, yet rumor has it the ministry will have no mercy based on his several accounts.

We will not be at peace till Voldemort falls, and with him all his loyal subjects locked up in chains for life, cursed to oblivion, poison inflicting their hatred.

Death eaters will not rule us much longer.

The ministry stands by that.

And the words are not warnings, they are threats. And all Hermione thinks of is the death eaters she knew. The ones she once sat behind in class.

"Death eaters will not rule much longer." Theo repeats coming form out the hall, as Hermione finished that exact line.

"Thats what it says, isn't it?" He speaks, so very potently trying to cover his fear. Hermione sees this.