The most modest dress is to cover yourself. Nuns do, and many more women, not only Muslim women. Mehmal realised the dress was to cover your body. How will you protect your soul? How will you hide your inner devil, who shows your true intentions?

" you know what, Nadia, you are perfect, and this hijab suits you. You were right. We are more than dresses. Allah shows me a woman with her modest dress and inner soul." Mehmal said she hated women with hijab and all pious acts and everything.

Mehmal was looking at Nadia, who was giving food to tent women. She can say by looking at Nadia a person shouldn't be judged on the dress but on the inner soul. Nadia shows an accurate Muslim image depiction. Who lost everything but still stood like a pillar.

Mehmal and her crew were shooting, and they didn't realise they had crossed the area, which was prohibited. Soon forces came, and they attacked them.

" Listen, sir, we are just capturing these things. We did break any rule..."Thomas said, and the camera was snatched from him and fell to the ground and broke down into two pieces.

"Hey man, why you d..." he didn't complete his sentence they started hitting him.

" Hey man, I'm a British national", his crew yelled. Troops attacked them. When they heard they were British, they stopped and started attacking the camp.

" HEY, HEY, why are you hitting them? Don't hit them," Mehmal said. Everything was so rapid they didn't realise what was happening around them when protestors were involved and upholding by fighting them and got punched by troops in return, they started firing.

" Hey, you.." Mehmal ran to a kid who was crying on-road and was hit by troops. Mehmal shielded the boy and got hit by a man severely. She hid the kid in her arm, and she would again be hit more when someone stopped him.

Emer shielded her, and the man stopped when he saw him. He was an officer from Embassy. He saw his card. Mehmal glanced at the scene. Nadia's hands were cuffed behind her, and she was on her knees so did the other men.

After an hour, everything was settled Mehmal, and her team were injured, but not more than these innocent people. Some of them were arrested. Nadia got free Emer saved her.

Mehmal was still shocked. Today's event was dreadful for her. Looking at everything, there was peace in the morning, and now everything was eradicated. Medical aid has arrived, and people are helping each other with few facilities.

Mehmal went to a tent where Thomas took a painkiller. He was injured he saved two women" hey man," Mehmal sat beside him.
" Hey, that was terrible," Thomas replied mehmal didn't say anything.

" You guys should go back," Mehmal said,

" Why?" he asked

" Whatever happened, you shouldn't face it. That's not your fight", Mehmal replied.

" Oh, I thought it was a humanity fight," he said, making mehmal confused. "Thomas.".

" Look, Mehmal, do you think what we all are working out here is just for a project? No, we are doing it for the cause of humanity. We need to make their voices heard because of Humanity above all. You don't need to be Muslim to feel the pain of Muslim people. Because of us, they got hit today without any justification, and do you think it's normal" he said, making Mehmal realise they are more human than some Muslim people. She realised humanity has nothing to do with religion.

" Get rest," she said. He nodded. "Give me my bag. I already backed up everything, " he told mehmal gave him. " How's Nadia? Did they release her?" she nodded " But so many people got arrested, " she said " Let's look at the video of who got arrested and who didn't " Mehmal frowned " What do you mean?" Thomas smiled at her. "Will tell you later", he said.