ch16 flight

[i wanna know why this book is getting views soo mf quickly]

authors pov

21:00 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"you're actually gonna throw him off a building?" izuku asks concerned. keigo nods. he kneels down, pulling aimilios' wings apart slightly.

"the same way birdie learnt and she's a pro," he says. "kid, try ruffling your feathers," aimilios ruffles his feathers, making him smile. 

"i did it!"

"that's great!" keigo says. he walks aimilios to the edge of the building. "birdie? you ready?"

"yeah! i'm ready!" y/n says, already flying beside the building. her arms open and smaller feathers scattered, ready to catch aimilios if he falls. 

"imma just be with y/n," izuku says, activating float. he floats off the building next to y/n. "are you sure about this?"

"same way i learnt, plus there's more people so he wont fall to his death," y/n says. izuku nods, replays the sentence in his head, then looks at her in shock.

"wait, what you mean fall-"

"woah!" aimilios says as his white wings stretch out, letting him take flight. "look, mama! i'm just like you!"

"that's great, baby. just stay focused okay? this is your first time," y/n says, flying up to him. she looks over to keigo, who watched aimilios carefully. "spread your feathers a little bit-"

a camera flash goes off, making y/n and keigo look around very quickly. they nod at each other as keigo flies off.

"for fuck sake..." y/n whispers. "milios, come here," she motions at him to fly near her. "midoriya, we gotta go. right now,"

"why? is everything okay?" he asks. y/n nods, carrying aimilios, using her wings to cover him. 

"just follow me,"

~

"so they were watching us as he was flying?" izuku asks as y/n gives him a drink. she nods, taking a sip of hers. 

"i heard a camera flash and keigo went to investigate," she says, looking over to aimilios who's sleeping. "hopefully, they are going to stop stalking us,"

"i don't know," izuku says, looking at his cup. "when i became number one, they didn't leave me alone for weeks,"

y/n groans, putting her head on the table. 

"that didn't make it any better, did it?" izuku winces. y/n shakes her head. "it';; blow over, though. they ended up looking for different things,"

"i guess..."

"and our-your child learnt how to fly today," y/n looks up from the table. 

"his our child now. you proved yourself to be a good enough father for him," she teases. izuku fake gasps. 

"thank you for the responsibility, sir," he says, making y/n laugh. he looks over to her as she still laughs. 

'damn, i really have missed her...'