ch15 hero gala

[because kottonchii really wants to go to the hero gala even though it's boring]

authors pov

20:30 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"they're here!"

"really?!"

"let me get my camera!"

"and in three two one...go,"

"and here we are at the hero gala," artie says, reporting to the world. "most heroes are here. but, finally, after an hour, the number two hero and her son are finally making it-and here they are!"

y/n steps out the limo, helping aimilios down. aimilios has a new version of the necklace on, this time two feathers from y/n and two from keigo.

"angel over here!"

"what are you both wearing?"

"smile!" aimilios starts to wave at the camera's, making y/n laugh. bodyguards keep the crazy fans away, ensuring their safety.

"y/n over here!" artie says, making y/n look up from aimilios. she smiles, walking towards artie. "a suit? now that is very, very cute. and you're matching with your son,"

"it was his idea,"

"and the red?"

"it's our families colour so i thought why not," y/n says with a shrug. 

"and i really like red!" aimilios says, making artie aww. 

"i'm sure you do, little man," they say. "you guys can go in now. have fun!"

~

the hero committee drones on, making y/n yawn. she takes a bite of a cupcake with ice icing on her table. she cuts it in half, giving the other half to aimilios so he doesn't have a lot of sugar.

"mama, this is boring," aimilios says, eating the cupcake as they sit at their food filled table listening to speeches. "can we go home, now?" 

"you were the one who wanted to come," y/n says, looking at him amused. he whines, putting his head on the table. 

"hey, kid,"

"hey, keigo," y/n says as he sits down. he looks between y/n and aimilios, confusion and concern written on his face. 

"so, um," he starts. "are you both okay...? or..."

"we don't wanna be here no more," y/n and aimilios say at the same time. keigo chuckles, looking at his family. he looks around seeing no one is focused on them. 

"we could leave, but we're going to have to fly-midoriya, hey!" keigo chuckles as izuku walks over to them. y/n's face goes flat on the table, same as aimilios.

"hey, hawks," izuku looks over to his son and his ex-girlfriend. "are they okay?" 

"they wanna leave..."

"and, i'm guessing the only way to leave is flying?" izuku asks. aimilios' head shoots up from the table, showing a smile. 

"we can fly? i'm gonna learn how to fly?" he asks, stars in his eyes. 

"remember, float and flying with wings are different," y/n says, lifting her face from the table. "come on, milios. you're finally going to learn how to fly,"

"properly,"