Together Forever♾️💕

Hello guys i am back with an another update..
First of all a very big thank you for 700+ reads.. it's an overwhelming response..
To be honest i decided to update this part after 7 to 8 days as i am having a busy schedule from last two days.. and even next 10 days are also busy.. so i decided to write and update this part after 10 days.. but seeing ur response from yesterday only I took out time and wrote an update for u.. shower love on this update too..
Enjoy 💕

Scene:- In shivi room at 6:00 pm.

Author's pov:-
Raavi was wandering here and there in the room because she was thinking what surprise shiva will give her today..

Raavi:- Yeh Bhootnath bhi na mujhe surprise dene ka bol kr chala gya but koi hint bhi nhi diya😠 .. kya yaar ab mujhe bohat curiosity ho rhi h..

While she was wandering in the room .. shiva came into the room.. and saw her wandering in the room..
He intentionally bumped with her .. she was going to fall but he holds her from her waist..

Raavi:- Aahh.. shivaaaa..

Shiva:- tu mujhe Bhootnath bolti h par tu khud to chudailon ki trah room main mandra rhi h.. 😂😂 kya hua?

Raavi:- tu ... ( She holds her breath and sweetly said ) .. shiva.. plz .. bta de na kya surprise de rha h tu mujhe..

Shiva:- jyada makhan mat laga.. samji..( saying this he pushed her way).

Raavi:- shiva plz bta de plz..

Shiva :- bola na nhi .. bas chup chap 7bje lake ke pass aa jana..
( He was going out of the room)
Aur haan sharp 7bje aa jaana .. ik baat aur he came close to her .. aapna dimag jyada mat chalana samji .. varna jo yeh thoda sa hi chalta h vo bhi band ho jayega ...
Sundar ban ke aana .. samji..

Raavi:- 😠😠.

Author's pov:-
Time was 6:45pm. Raavi was dressed beautiful .. and she was waiting for 7o clock ..so that she can see her surprise..

Raavi:- paanch minutes hi reh gye .. chalti hu ab.. agar late ho gyi to Bhootnath kahi gussa na ho jaaye or kahi aapna mood change na krle.. or mujhe surprise dena cancel na krde..😂😂
Thinking this she run towards lake..

Author's pov:-
Raavi reached there but saw no one there and there was whole dark there.. not even one single light..

Raavi:- Shiva.. shiva....
Yeh kya baat hui mujhe bula kar khud kahan chala gya.. hey bhagwan yahan kitna andhera h..

She was going to turn back when some put handkerchief of her eyes..

Raavi:- kon h ?? ( She was going to remove the handkerchief )

Shiva:- Main hu raavi.. or yeh mat nikal ..jab bolunga tab hi kholna..

Raavi:- par kyu?? Mujhe utarana h yeh..

Shiva:- do mint ruk nhi sakti..

Author's pov:-
Shiva bent on his knee in front of her with a ring in his hand.

Shiva:- ab khol..

When she removed the cloth from her eyes she saw shiva was sitting on his knees in front of her.. they both were awestruck to see each other..

 they both were awestruck to see each other