Story Begins

Scene:-

Shivi room in haveli , where they came to perform puja.

Author's pov:- 

Raavi was searching for medicine in room . Suddenly she find a paper on the floor . She picked it and was about to open it when Shiva came and snatch it from her . ( Same as shown in episode)

Shiva:- Aye chipkali 😠 , tujhe dwai lene bheja tha na or tu mera samaan ko bina puche chooh ( touch) kr rhi. HE TOLD RAAVI HOLDING HER WRIST TIGHTLY.

Raavi :- Kya kr rha h shiva dard ho rha h chod mujhe 🥺.

Shiva :- STILL HOLDING HER WRIST . Kyo chodo pehle yeh bta tune bina puche mere samaan ko haath kyo lagaya.

Raavi:- shiva kya bol rha h tu.. main jan bujkar nhi dekh rhi thi.. vo dwai nikalte samay neeche gir gya tha to uthane lagi etne main tu aa gya..

Shiva:- frowned at her🧐 BUT STILL NOT LEAVING HER.

Raavi:- bola na chod mujhe..😠 SHE PUSHED HIM AWAY . Shiva khabardar agar aage se tune mere saath jor jabardasti ki.. tujhe kya milta h mere saath jor jabardasti karke.. kyo mujhe mami ki behen ki beti samaj kar hamesha dard puchane ke koshih krta.. kabhi aapni biwi samaj ke pyar hi kr liya kar.. ( Suddenly she realised what she said)

Shivi's pov:- Apni biwi!!!!!!!!

Raavi:- vo vo ...voh mere matlab.. mere saath jor jabardasti mat kiya kar tu.

Shivi :- aapni biwi .... ( He was giving her teasing look due to which she was blushing)

Raavi :- mene bola na mera voh matlab nhi tha.. ( she spoke in one breath)

Shiva :- To fir or kya matlab tha tera??🤔🤔 Biwi nhi h tu meri??

Raavi's pov:- 

I realised what i said in my anger.. is Bhootnath ko mauka mil gya mujhe tease krne ka..

Kya raavi kabhi to soch samajhkar bola kr..  I was busy in my thoughts when i found he was coming towards me.. 

Raavi:- shi... Shi.. shiva kya kr rha h tu?

HE WAS COMING CLOSER TO HER.

Shiva :- Abhi tune hi to bola ki aapni biwi samaj kr pyaar kr liya kar..😘vohi krne ja raaha hu..

She was getting nervous and blush at the same moment.

Shiva was stepping forward and raav backward.. And suddenly she stop because of dressing table at her back.

Author's pov:- 

Shiva came close to her and hold her from waist tightly.

Raavi:- shiva maine bola tha na jor jabardasti mat krna mere saath or tu.....

She was saying only when he holds her more tightly.. now here front was touching his front.

She felt butterflies in her stomach .. and her heart beat rise..

Shiva was enjoying to see her cute wife 's reaction to their proximity.

Shiva:- Tujhe yeh jor jabardasti lag rha ??😠

Raavi :- hmmm..

Shiva :- to theek h jor jabardasti hi sahi.. main to ese hi karunga.. krle tujhe jo krna h..par main nhi chodunga..

Raavi :- SHE TRIED TO LOOSE HERSELF FROM HIS TIGHT GRIP.. BUT FAILS BECAUSE U KNOW OUR CHATTAN PANDYA😂.

Shiva :- Ho gya ab main karu 😘

Raavi :- ky .. kya..

He looks towards her lips .. and goes near her.. and by then his hold get loose.. and helps raavi to fled away .. he was going to kiss her lips when she pushed him.. and ran .. 

Raavi:- Bola tha na jor jabardasti mat krna 😂😂

Shiva:- koi baat nhi lips to touch ho hi gye kal kiss bhi ho jayegi.. kahan jaayegi tu mujhse bachke.. 

And he also ran behind her.....

...

.....

......

 End..

Let me know how was it.. should i make one more part or not..

And yes open for all criticism and Praise.

Thank you so much for reading my story 🙋‍♀️😁