Abilities

An index for the abilities of the group. Some information may be classified.

GIFTS

naturally created gifts with drawbacks. Only a select few have these. Usually quite powerful.

CLOUD - The bearer of this gift can summon clouds of mist to obscure the vision of others. They themselves have great vision and can see through a certain density of clouds. However, they don't do well in dry or heated temperatures. Powerful against SPECTRE.

FIREGLOW - The bearer of this gift can make the armoured plates on their arms and legs glow with heat. They are fireproof, and can breathe fire. They don't do well in damp or cold environments, as they naturally absorb heat in order to use their ability. Powerful against CLOUD.

RE-GROWTH - The bearer of this gift can re-grow things that have been destroyed. This means that is there is a plant nearby, they will gain control of it by snapping off a few of its leaves. From then on, they will be able to grow the plant back, and extend it as much as they want. They can also heal/dull the pain in human injuries, but only to a limited extent. This costs them a lot of energy. If they re-grow too much in a day, they risk overwhelming nausea.

SILVER SPINNING - The bearer of this gift can spin liquid silver from their palms. This silver hardens and becomes solid in around half a minute. They need to ingest a lot iron in order to be able to use this gift properly. powerful against ----

SPECTRE - The bearer of this gift can phase through anything for ten seconds. They're always in a state of semi-transparency, and they're cold and chilling to the touch. They don't need to eat, but they do need to drink water; a lot of it to maintain their life force. powerful against FIREGLOW.

UNKNOWN - This gift has not been recorded yet. powerful against ----

UNCHARTED - This gift has not been recorded yet. powerful against ----

________

ARCANUMS

a type of magic that can be learned; but certain artefacts are required in order for this to be used.

GROUND ARCANUM - A manipulation type magic used for controlling the ground; stone, soil or dust. The artefact needed is a Thean Jewel. Powerful against LIFE.

LIFE ARCANUM - A summoning type magic used for summoning various nearby animals to aid the user. The artefact needed is an Aurean Staff. Powerful against NIGHT.

NIGHT ARCANUM - A creation type magic used for calling darkness upon the area the user is in, creating a pitch black. The artefact needed is an Elanean Gauntlet. Powerful against GROUND.