"Why?" She asked.

"You ask a god awful amount of questions." Jane was getting fed up with the sound of the newborn's voice.

"Wouldn't you?" Aurora snapped at the blonde vampire, also fed up with her lack of tolerance towards the person she all but kidnapped.

"Would both of you just shut up?" Felix asked as he watched the two girls snarl at each other.

"Jane first." Aurora sneered. Jane glared at the newborn, making eye contact. A telltale sign of her about to inflict torture upon someone. Having gotten used to it by now Aurora quickly disappeared before Jane was able to focus completely on incapacitating her.

"I swear to every god that is out there Jane-" Demetri started as he was sure Aurora would take this opportunity to flee once again but was interrupted as the little blonde was tackled to the floor by an invisible source.

Jane threw a couple of futile punches, all of them missing their target as it couldn't be seen. Aurora, however was quick to send the millennium year old vampire to her knees and into a choke hold. Jane, who sat there with her mouth open and her hands clawing at Aurora's invisible arms made eye contact with her twin. Alec got the message and soon his mist began making its way towards the two girls.

Aurora, who definitely did not enjoy the feeling of having her senses taken away stayed put, making sure Jane didn't move until the very last second. When the mist began touching the blonde she ran to stand behind Alec, where his mist wouldn't reach. Then the dark haired witch twin began retracting his mist, revealing the blonde witch twin laying on the ground, wide eyed. She had never experienced her brother's gift the same way he had never experienced her's. It was the first time and she never hated something more. The feeling of not even being on solid ground was a harrowing experience.

"Well that was fun." Aurora smirked from behind everyone as she watched Jane collect herself. Before the witch twin could even react Demetri had slammed himself against her, pushing her onto a tree with his hand tightly around her throat.

"What did I say about behaving?" He sneered at her.

"You'll have to tell me again." Her eyes glimmered with amusement "I wasn't listening."

He clamped his hand tighter around her throat at her words, his thumb and middle finger brushing the tips of each other.

"Comply. Or so help me god Aurora." His voice was low, demanding, and strangely attractive. She decided she liked him when he was aggravated at her.

"Or what Demetrius?" She asked further provoking him.

He stayed snarling at her whilst she continued to stare up at him with wide crimson eyes, feigning innocence.

"Can we go or do you two want to just do it on the tree real quick?" Felix asked as the three other vampires watched this stalemate of a scene.

That comment pulled Demetri out of his trance and the five of the were off again, Jane on the furthest left by Alec and Aurora on the furthest right by Demetri with Felix behind the four smaller vampires.

As promised, they stopped in Madrid to feed and after dumping the bodies into a dumpster they made their way towards Italy.

                                              =

"Look!" A dark haired, freckled filled boy pointed at the boy who stood chopping wood, five swings in and it still had yet to break in half. "Tis the Cirillo rat."

"He cannot even chop wood properly." The boy's brother laughed "Perhaps we ought to go show him."

"Pollux. Helios." Young Demetri swallowed as the older boys approached him.

"Cirillo." Pollux smirked. "You seem to lack the strength of a man."

"Would you enjoy the help of two real men with this log?" Helios questioned.

"No thank you." Demetri said with as much confidence as he could muster.

"You deny the offerings from people such as us?" Pollux sneered.

"We ought to make an example out of you." Helios snarled as he ripped the ax out of Demetri's hand and swung.

                                               =

By the time they reached Tuscany twilight had fallen and dawn was approaching rapidly. Minor sun rays fell through the cloud banks and Aurora's skin glimmered causing Demetri to grab her forearm and drag her forward.

"I'm sick and tired of being lurched around like a rag doll by you." She grumbled.

"Stay out of the sun then." Demetri deadpanned.

"I was in it for less than a second anyways." She rolled her eyes.

"That's more than enough time for someone to take notice." He argued.

"There's no one even around." She said exasperated by his melodramatics.

"It doesn't matter." His teeth grinded together.

"I'm getting a headache and vampires don't get headaches." Alec sneered. "Can it with the arguing."

Out of all the trips/missions the witch twin had ever been on this one was by far the most infuriating with Aurora picking a fight with quite literally everyone. He couldn't wait to get back to the castle away from the flamboyant, raucous newborn.