Chapter 6

[Tomoya's POV]

Going back to the studio, It seems like there's a delivery from someone. When we got in, it was for Aisha-chan and the two of us (Me and Aisha-chan) were both surprised. It was two - no, three flower bouquets and 2 small boxes. I help her to carry it to her office but I wonder who is the sender of it.

 Is Toru-san send one to Aisha-chan?

I go back to our practice room and I found Taka lying on the couch while browsing his phone and Toru is holding his guitar and also browsing his phone.

Me: "Hey, did you know Aisha receives a flower bouquet."

Taka: "Ehhh?!!!!! Really??" *get up on the couch immediately*

Taka and I both looked at Toru but he seems surprised too. So he's not one of the senders.

Me: "Yes, she receives 3 bouquets and 2 boxes of presents."

Taka: "Woahhh... I wonder who sends it" *smirks then look at Toru*

Toru: "Nani?"

Tomoya: "Toru-san, did you send one of them?"

Toru: "No"

Taka: "Toru-san, you'll getting slow huh." *laughs as he taps Toru's shoulder*

Me: "Someone may win her heart first." *chuckles*

I tease him and seems likes he getting irritated again. He seems like he's getting jealous huh. 

Hmmmmmmm. 

I can smell something here. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA