Miracle

Warnings: Unprotected, squirting, fingering, oral (both male and female receiving),  language, multiple orgasms, soft sex, fluff, Sherlock being a father, a lot of crying, lots of emotions, mentions of not being able to conceive a child, hair pulling/gripping, a bit of angst.

Enjoy.

Words 7022
____________________________________

You and Sherlock have been together for about two years now, kept in secret.

Getting pregnant was never a thought for either of you. After thinking about it and having countless conversations about the subject you both came to the decision that being parents wasn't such a bad idea.

After getting your head wrapped around the warm thought it was all you could think about, all you could imagine and long for, the entire experience, being pregnant, feeling the baby move and kick inside of you, raising a child with Sherlock and holding your baby in your arms.. you wanted all of it.

He wanted it too, maybe just as much as you did, being a father, it was never a thought but now it was everything and all he could think of even if he didn't want to admit it.

Sure, he was scared of the parenting thing, he thought he would be a horrible father because he was well aware that he wasn't a big "People's person " let alone good with kids or babies.

You tried.. and you tried to get pregnant but you never did. You were quite devastated, sad actually because having a child is all you ever wanted.

The doctor told you that it was almost impossible for you to conceive, you didn't know how to feel.

You were sad at first but then you were angry, angry at yourself, angry at Sherlock, angry at the world. You often blamed yourself, you thought something was wrong with you and just moving on was hard and god did you envy every mother mother you saw.

The way you felt took a poll on your relationship and honestly you thought you were going to break up because everything was so fucked. You could barely even look at yourself in the mirror after that and honestly you wished that you both didn't decide to try for a baby because then you wouldn't feel the way you did.

If it wasn't for Sherlock then you would still be broken. He made you focus on other things, didn't let you think bad on yourself and when you felt like you were falling he picked you right back up, he never gave up on you even if you gave up on yourself.

He makes you forget about everything, especially when he has you up against a wall right, holding you close to him and it's almost like you have no care in the world.

Yes having a child would've been nice but honestly all you need is him, all you've ever needed is him.

You let out a soft breath as he kisses at your neck, nibbling at your skin gently as you turn away, giving him more to work with as he creates a small hickey on your neck, bruises of pink and purple

Finally he pulls away and you let out a breath which is almost close to a moan which makes his dick harder for you.

You turn to him, hands moving to cup his face, pressing your lips to his and he doesn't hesitate to kiss you back, pulling you in closer by the waist.

He shoves his hips into yours, his lips brushing past yours as he pulls away. "Sher.. "You whine quietly as he picks you up, forcing you to wrap your legs around him.

God, you want him so bad. He lays you down onto his bed, grinding his hips into yours and you gasp, responding to him eagerly, moving in time and rhythm with his thrusts.

He shoves his hand in between you both, his hand playing at the hem of your panties. Your breathes are quickened as his hand slides into your panties, fingers separating the lips of your pussy as he begins to play at your opening, teasing you but barely pushing them in.