He moves you to his face and it isn't long before you figure out what he really wants. You place yourself over his face, already a bit nervous and there's no doubt that he can tell. "Sherlock- "You try in protest but he responds with a soft "Shh " As he latches two hands at your thighs before pulling you down to his mouth.

He buries his face between your legs and you want to protest but you know that it's not worth anything.

There's just something about this position that makes you a bit uneasy. The moment you feel his mouth on you, you tense up, you don't know where to put your hands or better yet, how to hold yourself up correctly.

You feel his tongue both warm and wet against your pussy and you shudder, your hands positioned quite awkwardly. He brings his right hand to your left and brings it to rest just above his head and you do the same with the other.

He brings his hand back to its original place.

"Fuck "You cry, his tongue at your clit, flicking it over and over again, stimulation driving you crazy. "O-oh my god "You moan out, a bit afraid to actually sit on his face and he can feel you holding back.

He hums low against you, knowing that you can feel it as you whine out. "Sherlock "You cry out as he moves down, dragging his tongue to your entrance and dipping it inside of you.

"Fuck "You curse, swaying your hips a little bit you're still holding back and he's tired of it, he wants to hear you scream his name and cum on his face.

He pulls you down onto his face and it's hard to resist, there's more pressure and goddamn it feels good. You continue to roll your hips, your breasts hanging down as you take in deep breaths.

You think of what he would tell you if he wasn't busy between your legs.

He would say "it's alright, let me take care of you "He would tell you to stop worrying and you do. There isn't enough friction as you begin to roll your hips against his mouth, the wet sloppy noises driving you fucking crazy.

"Yes- oh my god "You cry out, still rolling your hips, his tongue on your clit and fuck, you can feel yourself getting closer and closer to your next orgasm.

You moan out over and over again, almost forgetting that you were ever holding back from him at all as you feel that warm insatiable feeling in your lower belly.

He flattens his tongue against you and that's when you cum, shuddering and shaking over him and he holds you down, forcing you to take it.

"Fuck yes! "You cry out, your voice cracking as you quickly become overstimulated, everything is too much and he knows that but he doesn't stop, sending you into another orgasm.

You fall forward only a little, trying not to go limp as he licks up all of your juices which is still too much because it's sloppy and every time his nose or tongue brushes past or is on your clit directly you almost fall apart.

He pulls away, forcing you into his lap. He wipes his mouth and you continue to regulate your breathing. "You wanna cum again? "He asks and you want to say no because you're not sure if you can take another orgasm but you shake your head 'yes' and he smirks at you.

"You want me to fuck you? "He asks you and you speak up this time but your voice is still kinda like a whisper. "Sorry, I didn't hear you "He says even though you both know that he did. "I want you to fuck me "You speak up and it's one hell of a turn on for him to hear you say those words.

"That's my girl "He praises, moving his hand to your waist to move you off of him. He gets off of the bed and then his hands are back on you.

He flips you over and you get onto your hands and knees and you arch your back to him and he has a beautiful view of you and it makes his dick throb, fuck you're the thing that takes his mind off everything and drives him fucking crazy.

You wait for him to enter you and you kinda hate it that you don't know when to prepare yourself or even see his face.

He wraps his hand around his cock and he strokes himself a few times, letting out a groan and you know exactly what's he's doing but you want him inside of you right now.

You sway your hips and he leans in, aligning himself up with your entrance before pushing himself in slowly, making sure to take his damn time with you.

You push your hips against him so that his cock goes further inside of you until he's bottomed out. He stays inside of you, his hands resting on your waist as he enjoys the warmth of your wet pussy around his hard cock.

He begins thrust into you long and slow. "Shit "He curses and you push yourself back onto his cock, fucking yourself but he doesn't stop you.

Fuck it feels good and he lets you, he watches you closely and the fact that you're even doing this is so attractive to him. "O-oh.. "You moan, pushing back onto him a little harder, your skin against his.

"Jesus, Y/N "He curses as he begins to thrusts into you, his hands gripping your waist a little tighter as he increases his pace, just by a little and even that is good.

"Fuck yes "You yell out, his hard throbbing cock inside of you as his right hand travels up your back, leaving tingles up your spine as he fucks into you and you arch a little more, giving him the advantage of the position and fuck it feels amazing, you don't know if you can take it anymore.

His cock brushes past your g-spot and the drag of his cock in and out of your pussy feels fucking amazing.

He begins to fuck into you a bit harder, cock pounding into your pussy, the wet noise of your pussy is driving him crazy and the way you look right now is even worse if he's trying to keep himself together.

He pulls your hair back, forcing you to lean back as your breathing becomes a bit harder but you take it, you take his cock and everything he's giving you and god it feels so good yet it's torture.

You feel like you have to cum, you feel it right there inside of you and it's like you're holding back but you want to cum on his cock.

"Yes, yes, fuck, Sherlock "You moan out and as he lets out these little breaths and groans, he's struggling to keep himself together too.

His cock pounds into you, and you grip the covers below you, god, it's too much, it's too much.

You yell out, tears forming in your eyes, "Fuck "You yell but he continues his brutal pace, letting go of your hair, moving both of his hands to your hips, fingernails digging into your skin as he begins to pull you back to meet him with every thrust.

"Fuckk! "You cry, your head falling forward as you cum, gasping before cuming so hard that you go silent and he keeps fucking into you, fucking you through your orgasm as you grip the covers tightly.

He groans low, his thrusts becoming erratic as you tense up, squirting all over him and the bed, letting out a large cry as you shudder.

"Fuck! "You cry as he begins to cum, warm cum spilling inside your pussy as you fight not to go limp.

"Shit.. "He says, his voice low as his thrusts slow down, still cum, a thin layer of sweat in his body.

He pulls out of you and immediately his cum begins to drip out of you.

He know he's able to make you fucking squirt but he's never seen you cum that hard before and god was it the hottest thing he'd ever seen.

He lets you fall onto the bed, your eyes closing as you take in deep breaths, your pussy pulsing and you can feel it, the after effects of your orgasm.

He throws his head back, his breathing a little ragged as he leans forward and runs his hand along your back, giving you a massage and it calms you down.

He continues until you fall asleep and then he lays down next to you, his chest heaving as he looks over to you, you look so calm and peaceful this way.