☆ Chapter 16 ☆

Start from the beginning

Suspicious Minds then took control of Emporio, as you watched Anasui attack Weather with Diver Down, leaning against a tree. "I'll use Baseball Kid's stand to my advantage.."

Suddenly, you felt string  wrap around your wrists, and you let a 'shit' escape your mouth as Jolyne slammed you into a tree.

"GET IT TOGETHER, Y/N!" Jolyne shouted, as Weather punched Anasui in the jaw.

"You're better than this. Resorting to violence against me? You know I'd never stab you in the back, Y/N. None of us would."

You stared at Jolyne, before starting to laugh.

"I don't give a shit, Jojo-- Joestar. I really don't. I should've never been friendly to you..when we first met." You then laughed a bit harder, grabbing onto a tree branch and hoisting yourself upwards. "I know it'll just turn out how it always does. Especially with a Joestar."

Jolyne paused, wondering what you meant.

"I should've just turned and left when the stupid priest acted like he actually wanted to be my friend. I should've never taken the blame for my mother.."

You then punched the tree, Jolyne watching you as sweat rolled down her cheek, before her gaze traveled towards the ground, seeing what appeared to be water dripping down on the ground. Then, it dawned on her.

As you turn around, it only confirmed to Jolyne that you were actually crying. Y/N, a woman who always seemed to make some sarcastic remark, even at the brink of death, even while others were hurt, was crying.

"I..It's just so stupid to care about someone else. 'Cause they'll just..stab you in the back. It's not fair, especially when you trust them.."

Jolyne reached her hand forwards. "Y/N-"

A heavy fog then began to surround you and Jolyne, as your gaze traveled to Weather. Weather stared at you for a moment, the both of you silent, before Weather then grabbed Jolyne, his arms going around her throat as he began to choke her, against his own will. Meanwhile, you turned back to face the tree.

"..You're a Joestar. You're..I should hate you. I want to hate you.."

Weather's grip tightened for a moment, as Jolyne began to unravel herself to escape, only to fall down as Weather suddenly loosened his grip, and knelt down. Ermes, Anasui and Emporio did the same as you placed a hand on the tree, before turning your head.

"..But what I hate the most is how much I've come to trust you..I can't do it. I can't kill you."

Jolyne slowly stood up, beginning to approach you.

"It's like..I'm fighting back and forth with myself. Part of me wants to kill you, and the other..is stronger than the first part."

You then lifted your head, looking at Jolyne, taking a step back, only for her to pull you into a hug.

"Y/N, if you were anyone else, I would've beaten the shit out of you, but..I know you. The Y/N I met. I think you were lied to. The Joestar's..are a bunch of good people. I'm not really the best example..er..my dad. He..I realize now that he was just trying to protect me. He was putting my safety above a happy life. The Joestars are not what you thought they'd be."

You paused, before slightly smiling. "I'm glad that I'm Y/N then..maybe I'll let my guard down. For you..for..all of you, I guess. Maybe even Anasui."

Anasui's gaze brightened.

"..Though my guard was always up around you."

He huffed, his gaze hardening as he glared at you.

Ermes smirked at you. "Jolyne's right. You're damn lucky you're Y/N."

You nodded. "Maybe I have the Devil's luck."

Ermes chuckled, before she looked off to the side. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to warn you sooner, Y/N."

You were about to speak, when a pair of arms wrapped around you, and you were suddenly pulled into Weather's chest, feeling his breath going close to your ear.

"Y/N.."

"Er..hey, anti-personal space man."

"..You worried me for a moment. Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine, I guess. Um..did you hug me just to ask that?"

Anasui looked at Ermes, who didn't remove her gaze from Weather. "Psst. Arms."

Ermes didn't respond, as Arms wasn't her name.

"Arms? Hermes? Ermes?"

"Whaaaat?!" Ermes finally snapped. Anasui sighed. "Finally. I need you to go and tell Weather to piss off. He keeps on getting close to my love interests."

"Ehh?! No, fuck off. I'm not going to play along with your stupid game to make Y/N fall in love with you!" Ermes responded, before noticing you were looking at her. Her cheeks reddened, as you slowly blinked.

"Uh..do you want a hug too?" You asked awkwardly.

You soon regretted that. Emporio watched as Ermes, Anasui and Jolyne all charged at you at Weather, a mix of  'I want to hug Y/N!' and 'You've hugged her for too long, piss off!', before slowly stepping into a bush.

"Noo! Baseball kid, don't leave me here!"

You definitely didn't score a home run with this.

Or did you?

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Chapter 16 done!

Next chapter is Bohemian Rhapsody-- finally you will all see Anasui and Y/N get pissed about Mickey. Also, some time with Weather.