"Cute," (y/n) said sitting down in front of the two.

"What is?" Sirius asked flipping the pancake in the air an catching it with a spatula. 

"The fact that my favorite uncle and Godfather are currently together."

"What?" Remus asked in surprise. 

"I'm your favorite uncle?" Sirius asked smiling down at her. 

"You're her only uncle," Remus said shaking his head slightly. "What would make you think we're together?"

"Let's just say you're not as sneaky as you might think." Remus face turned a bright pink, and Sirius let out a laugh as (y/n) reached over and grabbed some pancakes. "I approve though. Happy for you both. You deserve it."

"Okay kiddo, no need to get all mushy with us," Sirius said reaching over and ruffing her hair a bit out of its ponytail. "Now go sit at the table and eat," he said sending her a wink. (Y/n) smiled slipping out of her seat as she grabbed her plate, and sitting down next to Wren.

"I must tell you guys that if you're really serious about this-"

"Technically I'm Sirius," Sirius said earning a whack upside the head from Remus as Moody sent him a glare. 

"Like I was stating," Moody continued, "If you guys really want to be a part of the order. You can no longer send any letters to your friends. They cannot know the location of this place or what you're doing."

"No one?" (Y/n) repeated, slightly bummed that she wouldn't have any communication with her friends. 

"Don't look so down," Aiden said. "The Weasley's will be joining us here in a few weeks."

"Really?" (y/n) beamed looking over to Aiden instantly. "But they won't be apart of the Order right?"

"Unfortunately not dear," Tonks said sending her a gentle smile. "Mrs. Weasley won't allow it. She fought to keep you and Wren away from the business, but Aiden had the final say. Even Remus and Sirius agreed to let you join."

(y/n) nodded as Wren slumped in his seat She knew he was thinking of Lee. They had spent countless days sending mail to one another. He didn't have much no matter how hard she tried to make him feel like part of the family. Lee was his escape- his love, and he was about to go three months with no communication with him. "It'll be okay," she whispered so only he could hear. He nodded slightly before picking up some pancakes and eating them. 

"What about Harry?"

"No communication with him whatsoever, and no talk of the order."

(Y/n) nodded, biting her tongue slightly. She disagreed with keeping Harry of all people in the dark. With everything he had been through there was no way she was just going to not talk to him. He needed her just as much as she needed him. She would just need to think of a plan to sneak off and visit him. 

"Carter are you even listening to me?"

(Y/n)'s head shot up as she made eye contact with Moody who seemed unimpressed by her sudden doze off. "Sorry sir."

"As I was saying. I'm going to show you some defense spells. They'll come in handy if you are ever confronted by a death eater. Which in your instance seems to always happen."

"Not my fault trouble seems to follow me wherever I go. Blame the prophecy."

"Speaking of the prophecy," Remus said catching everyone's attention. "I think you need to be extra careful. We still don't know what the prophecy said or means. All we know is that whatever it is it makes he who should not be named want you."