"Oh lord you not about to give me another child right ?" I asked and he laughed. "No my child"

"Ok sooo what am I doing here ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Your mother wouldn't leave me alone until I let her see you" he said making me chuckle.

"I just wanted to tell you to be careful baby, I know you're dangerous but that tina bitch is too"

"CAROL !!" God roared making us both jump. "Forgive me father but I had to say it" she said making me giggle shaking my head.

"Ok mommy I will, but why can't you just kill her ?" I asked "Because murdering is a sin.. and i'm in heaven" she said then leaned into my ear.

"but you not so do what you gotta do" she said lowly then pulling back winking.

"Ok is there anything I need to know ?" I asked looking between the light and my mom.

"Be careful.. this isn't gonna be easy" my mom warned.

"And make sure to check on beyonce... this is gonna be harder for her than any of you" God said and I nodded.

"And one more thing.."

-------- -----

Beyonce pov:

"What the fuck it doesn't take that long" I cussed pacing the floor.

"Bey calm down" mercedes said and I looked over at her with a glare.

"Nevermind boo forget I even said that" she said sitting back.

"Mommy" anastasia said catching my attention. "Yes baby ?" she walked up to me making grabby hands.

"Night night" she said lowly. I picked her up and she laid her head on my chest while I pat her back still pacing.

A few more minutes later a doctor came out. "Family for Onika" me, mercedes, and rih rushed over to him.

Rih was holding xion and mercedes was on the phone with keri since she was at the hospital with keshia.

"Is she ok ?" I asked "Did her ass die again ?" rih asked making mercedes gasp and I heard keri laugh from over the phone.

"Robyn" I glared at her "My bad" she mumbled. "But yes what she said did she die ?" I asked looking back at the doctor.

"No she just has some trauma to the body nothing too serious, She sprained her neck so we got her in a brace and a sharp metal went through her leg "

I sighed in relief hearing she didn't get hurt too bad but knowing how sensitive my baby is it still hurted her a lot.

"Can we see her ?" I asked "yes actually she's awake, the medicine hasn't kicked in yet so she might be in some pain follow me"

He walked us to nika room then opened the door allowing us to come in. When I did I seen nika had on a neck brace and was crying making me gasp.

I laid dagga down on the couch then went over to her. "What's wrong baby" I asked standing over her.

"M-My leg and neck hurts" she cried "Aww i'm sorry bubba" I pouted wiping her tears. She had a gash in her head making me sigh.

"What happened ?" I asked rubbing her cheek. She glanced at me like she was hesitant to tell me something then looked away.

"nothing.. I just ran into a car" she said looking away. She's lying.

"Why are you lying to me ?" I asked and she sighed heavily "Bey.. it was tina"

I looked at her confused then looked away.